Best and Worst Brands of boxing gloves

We're starting to see a trend with the everlasts. I think best are the Discontinued Titles for me. I LOVE THEM!

Wow, im suprised to see so many people complaining about everlast.

What is wrong with their gloves ?
Are they poorly constructed ? Uncomfortable ?

what is everyone talking about? The everlast gloves that are of the pro models are better than every brand except for the big names like winning, reyes, etc... but if they are talking about the dept. store models I agree

what is everyone talking about? The everlast gloves that are of the pro models are better than every brand except for the big names like winning, reyes, etc... but if they are talking about the dept. store models I agree

The ones complaining about everlast probably bought the cheap ass 40 dollar ones.

everlast pro models are great gloves but the rest of their gloves are pretty poor

I train in Muay thai so I've used and love Twins and Windy, both are soft so you can open your hand for better defense, not sure if they're good for straight up boxing though.

The worst I've tried are Everest not Everlast, it's EVEREST. They suck, the paddings too stiff and the color bleeds after 1 use. Top contender was not that good either.

The ones complaining about everlast probably bought the cheap ass 40 dollar ones.

I bought the $80 ones from Title and didn't like them so I gave them away. My Rival, IMF's, and Ultimate Classics are alot better.

Never used the higher end Everlasts cause the lower end ones sucked so bad.

the higher end ones are good. they are much smaller than gloves of the equivalent weight

in my experience, high end title (platnum) and rivals are good, low end everlast are bad.

Any thoughts on the Ultimate Classics?

I have Ultimate classic punch mitts, a UC speedbag, and UC bag gloves. The Ultimate Classic line is very good quality stuff. The speedbag is alright but the punch mitts are AWESOME. They're the best mitts I've ever came in contact with. As far as the bag gloves, they're very good quality and very well padded but IMO are a little too bulky since they're 16oz. I hardly ever use them. I prefer 12-14oz. bag gloves.

BEST: Shevlin, Flores, or Legacy. Any model made by these brands is worth buying

Worst: Century 14oz Training, Everlast $36 line, Macho 12oz Training

Why do people only talk about the $30 everlast glove and compare it to gear that costs so much more. You cant buy good boxing gear in a sporting goods store. Cheap crap is cheap crap no matter what name is on it. Any of the Everlast pro series gloves are very well made. Why do so many pros fight and train in everlast if they are so terrible?

Personally nothing beats Winning, or Grants. They are expensive but the last forever and feel amazing.

everlast "leather gloves" are good as well as adidas and fairtex

everlast title and century are horrible if not in leather

Back