Best and Worst Brands of boxing gloves

All this Everlast hating is such bullshit. How many of you have even used the Protex line? They're incredible.

My favorite, if you see my posts, is Rival. I also dig Grant, the nicer Everlast and TITLE GEL.
I'd stay the hell away from anything that says TITLE Classic though. Same goes for Top Contender, or really, any gloves made out of 'synthetic' anything.

All this Everlast hating is such bullshit. How many of you have even used the Protex line? They're incredible.

My favorite, if you see my posts, is Rival. I also dig Grant, the nicer Everlast and TITLE GEL.
I'd stay the hell away from anything that says TITLE Classic though. Same goes for Top Contender, or really, any gloves made out of 'synthetic' anything.

Did you review Grant bag gloves?

Where's the best place to buy gloves, Canadian if possible...

FIGHTER1980, I'll have a look at the Rival website. I like the Lonsdale as well.

ive had 4 sets of gloves. twins 16 oz, top king 16 0z,hayabusa 16oz,and triumph united thai silencers 16 oz

top king-just got em seem great but the hand compartment is skinny, kinda squishes ur hand with wraps on, but i just got em only trained once with em. i believe this will go away once boken in, also i dont like the length of the cuff cuzz the suppoert seems to be a lil on my forarm and not wrist

twins-i loved em.. loved the wrist support as the short cuff was right on my wrist. only bad thing was the hand compartment was a lil shallow

triumph united. woulda been good gloves but i hated the elastic wrist band

hayabusas- i really hate these i bought em cuz they market themselves by having amazing wrist support, but the support for me suks ass. i just wanna get rid of em but thems shits cost me 90 dollars so ima wear em out first then toss em in lake michigan

i also had title gel weighted bag gloves and im extremely unimpressed with the wrist support otherwise theyre great.

ive decided to only us short cuff thai style gloves

anyone got a pic of kofg or cageside thai gloves next to a set of twins?n also fairtex bgv1 next to twins.. thank you

Has anyone tried Boon gloves? Are these any good?

I love mine. Beautiful leather, good wrist support, nice snug hand compartment, the knuckle padding is a bit on the firm side though...

I love mine. Beautiful leather, good wrist support, nice snug hand compartment, the knuckle padding is a bit on the firm side though...

These here? Are they sparring gloves?

Best- Adidas

Worst- Everlast, Lonsdale

The gloves that fit me best are the Ringside version Cleto Reyes. They are slim and long, fit my hands very well.

Boon Sport Bag Gloves are the best bag gloves I have used.

The worst I have used are Ringside super sparring gloves, way too wide.

i wish the boon bag gloves had a hook n loop strap!! argh.. thats my next sparrin glove after i lay my top kings to rest..

Better than S.Win?

Yes I think so. They are better than the Cleto Reyes traditional bag gloves I used before them.

I don't mind them not having velcro closure. I never rely on any gloves to provide wrist support. That's what wraps are for.

Best- Adidas

Worst- Everlast, Lonsdale

WHAT

I've never heard anyone even buy Adidas gloves, let alone say they're "the best".
And I can't believe for a moment that Lonsdale could be in the worst category, either.

Back