Besides "Vitor has fast hands" what are you tired of hearing?

"Overeem looks smaller"

How the fuck is it pronounced??

The main part they get wrong is the second syllable. The closest way I could spell it would be "dre", like Dr. Dre, but you have to roll your tongue. Like when you say "tres" in Spanish, you roll your tongue, too.

While I'm not Polish, I do have a Polish friend who explained it to me and laughs everytime anyone in the UFC tries to pronounce it.

Ever since I was told how to say it, I can't help but cringe when I hear it mispronounced.

Conor won the first 8 minutes so he'll win the rematch.

USADA

GSP, Fedor and Jon Jones GOAT talk.

There is only one goat and his name is Anderson "The Spider" Silva!

That everybody is "elite" at something.

A construction worker could come right off the streets and Rogan would say he has elite hand strength and a craaazy belief in himself.

We have lol, and I STILL say you should leave her alone. Lord knows, though, I won't blame you if you don't listen :mad:
Ha, I thought so. Lol I'm just a passive observer unfortunately.
Have you seen her new show BrainDead?

Tired of always Joe Rogan say that Shogun is a master at leg locks when he only has one win against Randleman (RIP) via leg lock.

Joe Rogan must be the World's oldest bed-wetter.
"He's a scary, scary dude, Mike."
"His (insert striking/BJJ) is absolutely viiiiscousss"
"He was looking to spin there. You could see that he was loading his hips"

For Jon Anik: "Referee so&so draws the assignment"

"best p4p fighter in the world" :confused::confused::confused:

TJ is a snake... it's dumb, nonsensical, gibberish that McTards parrot w/o thinking about.

here are a few definitions for "snake in the grass"

1. Someone who pretends to be your friend while secretly doing things to harm you
2. A shady, conniving person who could strike at anytime without warning.
3. A backstabber
4. A treacherous person, especially one who feigns friendship.
5. A concealed danger.
6. A sneaky and despised person

what.png

yeah, none of those definitions pertain to TJ.

Conor said it w/o knowing what it meant, and all you dummies just keep repeating it.

If anyone is the snake, it's Bang Ludwig.

True, unless you're Anderson Silva and you only didn't beat the current MW champion in your last real fight because you decided to joke around instead of attacking.

Silva fans just can't accept his losses. It is pathetic. He was unplugged from the matrix, he isn't the one. He lost to bisping because bisping was better.
He lost to Weidman twice because weidman was better twice.
He lost to dc because dc was better.

If you listen to silva fans, he only loses because he is too good. It is bizarre.

Up until the knee he was getting completely dominated. And the only reason he landed the knee at all is because Mikes dumb ass looked at the ref for his mouth piece. If not for that Bisping easily 50-45 him or even finishes him. He's not that good of a fighter anymore, time to accept it.

Well, "dominated". He just refused to fight that day.

TJ is a snake... it's dumb, nonsensical, gibberish that McTards parrot w/o thinking about.

here are a few definitions for "snake in the grass"

1. Someone who pretends to be your friend while secretly doing things to harm you
2. A shady, conniving person who could strike at anytime without warning.
3. A backstabber
4. A treacherous person, especially one who feigns friendship.
5. A concealed danger.
6. A sneaky and despised person

what.png

yeah, none of those definitions pertain to TJ.

Conor said it w/o knowing what it meant, and all you dummies just keep repeating it.

Do you know any part of the story? You shouldn't post about things that you know nothing about. It chokes up the forum.

Even if you don't agree, Conor and the people using the phrase know what it means and find it appropriate.

One punch can change everything (especially at heavyweight)

Back