Besides "Vitor has fast hands" what are you tired of hearing?

What I tired of hearing?

Bruce Buffer.

Most people haven't been around long enough to remember that Michael Buffer did a UFC or two in the very, very beginning of the sport.

We've been disappointed ever since Bruce took over.

Heres the thing. 4 years is a super long time, the entire division changes in that top. If you haven't won a fight in 4 years, you should no longer be relevant in that division regardless of whether you have been losing to top guys.

True, unless you're Anderson Silva and you only didn't beat the current MW champion in your last real fight because you decided to joke around instead of attacking.

That so-and-so (usually McGregor) isn't a knockout artist because most of his wins are listed as TKOs, even though he consistently drops and finishes people with strikes.

"Motivated BJ" is the stupidest thing I ever heard on here, so fucking regarded and "Chuck with that look in his eye" just dumb

anything to do with " thank you to Jesus " post win interviews .....

Motivated BJ

Who doesn't like a Motivated BJ!

1097175266.gif

tumblr_lyara1rt181qhqd5ro1_500.gif

That look in their eye.

That one blowjob makes you gay

Prime Cro cop and the rest of his bullshit brigade.

That so-and-so (usually McGregor) isn't a knockout artist because most of his wins are listed as TKOs, even though he consistently drops and finishes people with strikes.

I've never seem anyone claim that about McGregor, how can you be tired of that?

Also notice how Rumble is referred to as HUGE at any weight class he fights at?

I do agree that Vitor has fast hands though. Probably twice as fast as most fighters

Whenever Bruce introduces a fighter as anything other than a Mixed-Martial-Artist. By that I mean, he calls fighters 'wrestlers' or 'boxers' etc. At this stage, almost everyone is a Martial Artist and has experience in all disciplines.

I understand that fighters would like to show respect to their roots, but do that in the fight as opposed to some old orange-peel announcing your 'style' beforehand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back