Besides "Vitor has fast hands" what are you tired of hearing?

I'm tired of you assholes calling Ronda fat because she put on 60 lbs.

_______ is the GOAT of the ____ division.
This.

At some point everyone is a goat. It's like UFC doesn't know how to promote dieters except by saying they're the "best/nastiest/most unstoppable/unprecedented....fighter in the history of mma". It's ridiculous and Ronda is a great example of this tactic.

"It is what it is."

No really, what is it?

"This is madness! This is madness!" every other promo.

Nick Diaz has the best boxing in MMA.

Aldo's BJJ is unproven in MMA.

Bruce Buffer
Rogan screaming "ooooohhhhhh" everytime a looping punch is thrown

True, unless you're Anderson Silva and you only didn't beat the current MW champion in your last real fight because you decided to joke around instead of attacking.

Up until the knee he was getting completely dominated. And the only reason he landed the knee at all is because Mikes dumb ass looked at the ref for his mouth piece. If not for that Bisping easily 50-45 him or even finishes him. He's not that good of a fighter anymore, time to accept it.

"Sure, Dana White wears his emotions on his sleeve, but he's done great things with the UFC." -- literally a talking point to excuse the harm Dana's done to fighters and his little-girl temper tantrums.

"He is pound for pound the best fighter" because I hear that to often when I watch an UFC event and with different names. It doesn't sound special anymore.

That somehow Anderson Silva failing a drug test doesn't affect his legacy ... hahaha ...

Everything else is virtually identical!!

Honda is once in a hundred years athlete. Cain is the badest man on the planet.

I know the woman in your AV ;);)
I think I've inadvertently talked to about this more than a few times. Feels familiar.

On Topic: Overeem looking noticeably smaller.
We have lol, and I STILL say you should leave her alone. Lord knows, though, I won't blame you if you don't listen :mad:

Back