Besides "Vitor has fast hands" what are you tired of hearing?

I dunno...as a gay guy, I find that getting a blowjob from a dude sets off my gaydar pretty hard.

Well I mean if you went down on one chick one time I wouldn't be all like oh ya that bubby is super straight while your off sucking all these other dicks you know

Silva fans just can't accept his losses. It is pathetic. He was unplugged from the matrix, he isn't the one. He lost to bisping because bisping was better.
He lost to Weidman twice because weidman was better twice.
He lost to dc because dc was better.

If you listen to silva fans, he only loses because he is too good. It is bizarre.

Lol at unplugged from the matrix hahaha. Good one.

I'm not delusional, man. Weidman was the better man both times. DC as well. I'm just saying he practically knocked out the current champ. The only reason he didn't is because he has shit for brains and decided to coast a fight he was losing.

Simply saying that it's been 4 yeas since his last win just doesn't tell the story.

Well I mean if you went down on one chick one time I wouldn't be all like oh ya that bubby is super straight while your off sucking all these other dicks you know

Being gay is a one way Street, brah. You can never go back from sucking cock.

"Fedor is the GOAT"
"_______ has the heaviest hands in the UFC"
"... awesome technique"
"This is the best fight in the entire history of the sport/history of mankind"

Rory MacDonald is one of the most technical fighters. A nice way of saying he has no heart or fighting soul.

What if a girl goes down on another girl one time in college? Lezzie?

Oh, I'm very sorry. I mean a gay man.

Women can just switch lanes as many times as they want.

Joe Rogan's testosterone voice saying anything whatsoever, at this point he's just as robotic as Goldy but worse because he thinks he's an intellectual.

Yeah, Man to Woman. Then I can just do whoever and no one calls me gay?

That's why I wouldn't. Wimmens is nasty.

Yeah, Man to Woman. Then I can just do whoever and no one calls me gay?

Well, that's a very complex matter. But I guess so. If you're legally a woman and sucks both pussy and cock, you're not gay.

"The old lion". He started calling himself that. It's annoying.

Rory MacDonald is one of the most technical fighters. A nice way of saying he has no heart or fighting soul.

What? Rory? Did you watch the Lawler fight? Lesser men would have dropped much sooner.

Well, that's a very complex matter. But I guess so. If you're legally a woman and sucks both pussy and cock, you're not gay.

Sweet. Thanks man! Let me know if there is some way I can repay you ;):rolleyes::p;)

:eek::eek:

"When you hear that THUD you know the shin connected". -Goldberg

"Ronda Rousey once in a lifetime athlete....." Thank God Holly put an end to that :p

Back