Elections Bernie Smashes Fundraising Records

Thank you for making a donation to our campaign!

Before you go, we know that Bernie would love to hear a bit more about why you decided to contribute today. If you're willing to share more, it'd mean a lot. Use this link:

$50.00

One-time contribution

Thank you for your contribution in support of Bernie Sanders!

Bernie Sanders $50.00
That's called putting your money where your mouth is.

It's crazy to see how many people still like to dig at Bernie for making money. There's literally nothing about his platform that says "you can't make money". So weird how you guys can't wrap your head around this.

He just sounds more and more deranged every time I hear him. It’s like he’s really embracing Trump’s moniker of him - ‘crazy bernie’

Yeah, well... @VivaRevolution will be here in a minute. Are you really that opposed to him in terms of policy positions though? I have a fairly photographic memory and it would seem like "not really" on at least a handful of things but I could be mixing you up.

https://www.politifact.com/north-ca...-trump-says-he-and-bernie-sanders-are-very-s/

This is always worth posting to stop a couple other myths dead in their tracks. He also got ripped by leftist sources (i.e. Splinter) for not supporting the #AbolishICE crowd when that was hot.

Bernie "Light the burners" Sanders
Dude sounds way more nationalist than Donald Trump.

Beto is still my early pick to win the democratic nomination. If Bernie was 20 years younger I'd have an easier time getting on board, but holy fuck he is old as shit.

Here is a list of policy positions I am keeping on all the candidates. I cant overlook some of these. Beto is a no go.

Voted with Rep to deregulate wall street in key provision.

Voted against medicare for all said he wanted better version did not offer one.

Supported republican bill getting rid of internet privacy rights.

Second largest recipient of Big Oil money in all of congress.

Joined new democrats and third way are huge fans of him.

Supported republican tax bills.

Broke his pledge to not receive fossil fuel pledges -- took over 400,000 from top executives --30 of them.

Consumer financial protections bureau went after companies for discrimination. Beto blocked their ability to regulate this with republicans.

Flipped on universal health care.

Bernie "Light the burners" Sanders
Dude sounds way more nationalist than Donald Trump.

When shit gets real it ain't what you expected, The Bern is known to get hectic; only to wreck shit, many slugs in all directions will make you see the light when his shots make connections, corporatists get their face split in sections! Shook, using ice grilled looks for their protection. Bernie absorb everything you fear and indulge in fully automated luxury gay communist atmosphere.

Don't forget our great comrades Uritsky, Kaganovich and Sverdlov. The people's commissariat did wonders for Mother Russia.
Not sure if Stalin's appearance was all that lucky though. They all make me wish hell was a real place.
The list of jewish bolshevists almost made the party look like a Bar Mitzvah.
Solzhenitsyn said about one Gulag prisoner turned guard called Naftaly Frenkel that "I have a feeling that he really hated this country." I think this encapsulates the idea well. Russian Jews were mostly secular Ashkenazim who lived in german speaking lands that moved to Russia due to a variety of reasons and never quite settled well. They joined the revolution in droves, just as another minorities like the Georgians, because it promised a more egalitarian society where they wouldn't be discriminated on their ethnic origins. Then they went too far. They seemed to harbor a malignant hate of white christians, a desire for revenge so great they would even allow it to destroy themselves just to make the goyim pay.
In the name of state communism they attacked religious jews and destroyed synagogues to justify the destruction of churches.
Stalin played them well, he realized they were powerful but self destructive. He had people like Kaganovich protecting him while he planned the final solution of all the jews in the soviet union in his last few months.

The list of jewish bolshevists almost made the party look like a Bar Mitzvah.
Solzhenitsyn said about one Gulag prisoner turned guard called Naftaly Frenkel that "I have a feeling that he really hated this country." I think this encapsulates the idea well. Russian Jews were mostly secular Ashkenazim who lived in german speaking lands that moved to Russia due to a variety of reasons and never quite settled well. They joined the revolution in droves, just as another minorities like the Georgians, because it promised a more egalitarian society where they wouldn't be discriminated on their ethnic origins. Then they went too far. They seemed to harbor a malignant hate of white christians, a desire for revenge so great they would even allow it to destroy themselves just to make the goyim pay.
In the name of state communism they attacked religious jews and destroyed synagogues to justify the destruction of churches.
Stalin played them well, he realized they were powerful but self destructive. He had people like Kaganovich protecting him while he planned the final solution of all the jews in the soviet union in his last few months.

200 years together is definitely an interesting book.

Bernie smashes fund wasting records will be the next big Bernie story.

He should have not capitulated to Killary. It was the wrong thing to do.

@luckyshot Are you ok mentally? Your threads have gotten more deranged as of late. Did you think this was a good thread? Bernie is a sell out who;

A: Got shafted by the same party he now once again plays for (Democrats)

B: Is on file, buying homes for himself with money used through donations to his fawlty campaign.

Don't forget the widespread sexual assault in his campaign.

Here is a list of policy positions I am keeping on all the candidates. I cant overlook some of these. Beto is a no go.

Voted with Rep to deregulate wall street in key provision.

Voted against medicare for all said he wanted better version did not offer one.

Supported republican bill getting rid of internet privacy rights.

Second largest recipient of Big Oil money in all of congress.

Joined new democrats and third way are huge fans of him.

Supported republican tax bills.

Broke his pledge to not receive fossil fuel pledges -- took over 400,000 from top executives --30 of them.

Consumer financial protections bureau went after companies for discrimination. Beto blocked their ability to regulate this with republicans.

Flipped on universal health care.

Really I just want to see him coked out of his mind during the debates with Trump.

Really though I haven't dug very deep into his voting past yet, you definitely showed me some red flags I should look at.

Obviously Bernie learned running for the president of the United States gets you paid.
why not do it again.

Bernie is a solid gatekeeper guy who can rally skeptical left-wing voters, and then stand behind and endorse the actual Democrat candidate, so that some of those votes will go to him or her.

Yea that's what Hillary thought but everyone just stayed home instead.

Back