Elections Bernie Smashes Fundraising Records

Sorry, I disagree. So many millions are spent on these elections. Hell, it is still a long way off. A year and a half and already these politicians are getting many millions of dollars for a campaign so they can get power and get even richer. The only people helped by this are the people around these guys and girls. No regular citizen has been helped by any of these clowns.
No Personal Use
"After all debts are settled, a candidate is not allowed to use the remaining funds for personal uses which are defined as “a commitment, obligation or expense of any person that would exist irrespective of the candidate’s campaign or responsibilities as a federal officeholder.”

With no super PAC money or corporate backing, all progressive candidates rely on donations. They go no other choice really. With the primaries starting soon, you have to start the campaign drive this early.

Maybe it's just because I'm in California but I think it's gonna be Harris. She already has the media, the celebs, and I assume the party elite behind her. Have a hard time seeing old man Bern taking it. I'm sure he'll buy another nice vacation home with your donations though.

@luckyshot Are you ok mentally? Your threads have gotten more deranged as of late. Did you think this was a good thread? Bernie is a sell out who;

A: Got shafted by the same party he now once again plays for (Democrats)

B: Is on file, buying homes for himself with money used through donations to his fawlty campaign.

Lies.

Source this or please stop your lying key strokes.

Both her and Bernie need to go Independent. They have no room in the old boys club that is the Democrats.

Only people like @Jack V Savage will shill for a different outcome. Bernie is going to be used, spit out and chewed up again by the same people who claim to support him.

Let me know when was the last time an independent won the presidency. You have it backwards here, he's using the DNC only as a means to win the primaries. He gives no fuck if they got room for him or not, that's why he goes back to being an independent after elections.

Regarding his houses, he has a house in his home town, a condo for work in DC and his wife inherited a home when a family member died that she used to get a summer home for all the family. Do some research next time son.

Dude needs to stop posting dumb shit in this forum, laughably embarrassing

I just think it wreaks of desperation that they have to lie to find something to talk shit about.

Of course I shouldn't be surprised that people who likely support a serial liar, lack character.

The house and car lie are meant to undercut the fact that Bernie is the only candidate not beholden to special interest.

We all know Trump is Saudi's bought and paid for bitch.

This is a lie meant to paint a picture they are the same, when facts prove that they are not.

Maybe it's just because I'm in California but I think it's gonna be Harris. She already has the media, the celebs, and I assume the party elite behind her. Have a hard time seeing old man Bern taking it. I'm sure he'll buy another nice vacation home with your donations though.

Well the corporate media has crowned her the golden child, she ticks all the boxes. Female, minority, centrist, wont go against corporate interest. So of course you'll see her heavily promoted along with Biden from now till next year.

Things are much different than 2016, bernie has name recognition now, strong grassroots, loyal backing, and new media covering him. Plus no delegate and DNC fuckery this time. I guess we'll see

Bernie and Biden were ahead in all the early polls with harris getting like 4%, but you'll see just how much the big media plays a factor in changing opinions by the time the next polls come up

I just think it wreaks of desperation that they have to lie to find something to talk shit about.

Of course I shouldn't be surprised that people who likely support a serial liar, lack character.
I'm fine if they criticize his policies, but this idiotic attacks just shows how much they know about him. Im surprise they didn't type VENEZUELA or free money!

Again, just too strong. You can feel it.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/20/bernie-sanders-2020-first-day-fundraising-money-1176072

Bernie Sanders' 2020 campaign is off to an impressive start: The Vermont senator crushed other Democratic candidates in his first day of online fundraising, and boasted social media stats that easily outstripped his competition, too.

Sanders brought in more than $5.9 million from more than 220,000 donors in the 24 hours since he announced his presidential candidacy, according to his campaign. He easily eclipsed other announced 2020 candidates’ first-day fundraising figures — as well as his own in 2015, when he he raked in more than $1.5 million online in the first 24 hours.

Sanders broke small-dollar fundraising records in that campaign, and his staff has worked to amass an online media empire.

Another show of his digital strength: The Vermont senator’s announcement video racked up nearly 5.4 million views on Twitter in the first day, more than any other 2020 contender’s formal announcement or exploratory committee video, most of which have been online for weeks. The rest of the field is playing catch up with Sanders, currently the only candidate in the Democratic primary who begins on the foundation of a full-blown presidential campaign.

Well the corporate media has crowned her the golden child, she ticks all the boxes. Female, minority, centrist, wont go against corporate interest. So of course you'll see her heavily promoted along with Biden from now till next year.

Things are much different than 2016, bernie has name recognition now, strong grassroots, loyal backing, and new media covering him. Plus no delegate and DNC fuckery this time. I guess we'll see

I don't think people realize that if you take Donald Trump's name recognition away, he could be the exact same person, and he never would have broke 2% support.

AOC is completely unqualified. It's not even in the same ballpark. And hey, if Bernie wants to go to bat for a team that put him on the sidelines, let him do it.

Trump is even less qualified than she is.

Bernie is going to break trump.....

.....university's record of duping stupid poor people out of their money on false hope.

Bernie is a solid gatekeeper guy who can rally skeptical left-wing voters, and then stand behind and endorse the actual Democrat candidate, so that some of those votes will go to him or her.

I don't disagree with you, especially with Hillary the criminal in the last front runner spot.

Here's the kicker, he has no chance with the DEMS. They already curbed him.
If you mean it, get some skin in the game. You can make a cool 26% return betting no on Bernie on predictit.org.

Bernie is a solid gatekeeper guy who can rally skeptical left-wing voters, and then stand behind and endorse the actual Democrat candidate, so that some of those votes will go to him or her.
That will only work if the frontrunner is a 'progressive' otherwise many Bernie Bros will not vote.

Thank you for making a donation to our campaign!

Before you go, we know that Bernie would love to hear a bit more about why you decided to contribute today. If you're willing to share more, it'd mean a lot. Use this link:

$50.00

One-time contribution

Thank you for your contribution in support of Bernie Sanders!

Bernie Sanders $50.00

Back