Elections Bernie Smashes Fundraising Records

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Og YUGE dic’ Bernie entered the race hard and fast with no small talk.

6 million on day one. 500 k in monthlies in the first 10 hours.

Number-of-Online-Donors-by-Candidate.-Photo-Credit-SS.png

What have you given to Bernie Sanders?

Whatever it is, it is not enough.

Bernie literally died for your sins and he is still here kicking ass.

Get out there and Earn for Uncle Bern.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hope you’ve got lube.

Last edited:
He'll have another vacation home in no time.

@luckyshot Are you ok mentally? Your threads have gotten more deranged as of late. Did you think this was a good thread? Bernie is a sell out who;

A: Got shafted by the same party he now once again plays for (Democrats)

B: Is on file, buying homes for himself with money used through donations to his fawlty campaign.

I don't want to be cynical, but couldn't the DNC arbitrarily deny Bernie again?

@luckyshot Are you ok mentally? Your threads have gotten more deranged as of late. Did you think this was a good thread? Bernie is a sell out who;

A: Got shafted by the same party he now once again plays for (Democrats)

B: Is on file, buying homes for himself with money used through donations to his fawlty campaign.
^^
Hacktivism.

Bernie already defeated the superdelegate system since last election.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/25/politics/democrats-superdelegates-voting-changes/index.html

It was getting smashed among older voters in 2016, it was getting hulksmashed among African American voters in 2016, it was losing by 4 million total votes in 2016 that denied Bernie and not the DNC which has little power over who the eventual nominee will be, same with the RNC.

^^
Hacktivism.

He was shafted by the very party he now once again supports.

He's bought new homes after receiving donation money. Please, debate me.

lmfao just noticed 'YUGE dic' in his opening statement. @luckyshot You are insane.

He was shafted by the very party he now once again supports.

He's bought new homes after receiving donation money. Please, debate me.
To this day I don't think hes a registered Democrat. It's kinda hard for the DNC or other Democratic organizations to support a candidate who isn't actually a Democrat.I don't want to debate you about Bernie Sanders he's the Ronda Rousey of politics, highly overrated with a extremely delusional fanbase

Lol, @Sketch springing into full emergency “take up the front page” mode.

Who pays you? Koch? Mercer? Your mom?

Last edited:
To this day I don't think hes a registered Democrat. It's kinda hard for the DNC or other Democratic organizations to support a candidate who isn't actually a Democrat.

They shafted him so hard. And they spit on his body while doing it. Yet here he is, dying to do it again. He is like some of the posters on this forum that support him, a walking relic that is ok with being pushed aside and disrespected as long as it's done by the 'right' name'. Shameful.

They shafted him so hard. And they spit on his body while doing it. Yet here he is, dying to do it again. He is like some of the posters on this forum that support him, a walking relic that is ok with being pushed aside and disrespected as long as it's done by the 'right' name'. Shameful.
He only has a chance if he runs through the two party structure and he's not a very good fit with the GOP. He's already made a mark on the party since 2016 and shifted it over in his direction.

He only has a chance if he runs through the two party structure and he's not a very good fit with the GOP. He's already made a mark on the party since 2016 and shifted it over in his direction.

He's a mark. Both sides want him gone. He had to run as an independent but he know's he cant do anything with that. At least with the DEMS he can buy new houses.

The DNC has virtually no say in who the nominee will be, he lost the nomination because he lost key Democratic voting groups, African Americans, senior voters and Hispanic voters. The RNC wanted nothing to do with Trump being the Republican nominee but the couldn't stop him because in part he locked down the white Evangelical vote fairly early. Which btw should tell you everything you need to know about white Evangelical voters and what they are their true moral character.

He's a mark. Both sides want him gone. He had to run as an independent but he know's he cant do anything with that. At least with the DEMS he can buy new houses.
I'm not going to pretend Bernie is perfect but among the Dems candidates that have announced so far he stands out the most to me. You can nitpick this or that abut him but he's a front runner in the primary.

Back