Elections Bernie Smashes Fundraising Records

If he does get the candidacy Trump's going to have field day. Took a honeymoon to soviet union. Buying real estate with donation money. The shady dealings of his wife. Wants to tax the middle class more. Constant race and class baiter. I still can't believe that out of the entire adult population of the US of A these two are the best candidates the Dems and Republicans can put forward.

Vote for a third party no matter how dumb they might seem just to put the two major parties on notice.

He was shafted by the very party he now once again supports.

He's bought new homes after receiving donation money. Please, debate me.
So what’s he supposed to do??? Join the Republican Party??? Waste his time running as independent???

If he does get the candidacy Trump's going to have field day. Took a honeymoon to soviet union. Buying real estate with donation money. The shady dealings of his wife. Wants to tax the middle class more. Constant race and class baiter. I still can't believe that out of the entire adult population of the US of A these two are the best candidates the Dems and Republicans can put forward.

Vote for a third party no matter how dumb they might seem just to put the two major parties on notice.

Unlike Comrade Redistribution, at least Trump isn't murdering the economy and pushing back against progressive toxicity coming out of the left. There's no comparison between these two.

Unlike Comrade Redistribution, at least Trump isn't murdering the economy and pushing back against progressive toxicity coming out of the left. There's no comparison between these two.

Rather Trump than Bernie isn't a high praise

I'm wondering how Bernie gets cucked this time around

I'm wondering how Bernie gets cucked this time around
EZ Age card Russia card since he went there once. I could do a long thesis about how the establishment loves Trump because of the Russia thing (which they used to ignore real issues 2 yrs now) and they will use it against all populist democrats for 20 years.

"Qf"??? Keep your gay slango to yourself.
Facts are anti-semitic now?
Was Lenin not a Jewish communist?
Is Sanders not a Jewish communist?

<{pranko}>
Deal with it, pothead.
Lenin was 1/4 jewish and probably didn't even know it because his jewish part of the family had converted, he thought of himself as Russian and Asian (he looked kind of asian too). Jews were instrumental in the barbarity of communism but I wouldn't put Lenin there.
The jews behind communism were Marx, Trostky (Lev Davidovich Bronstein), Mátyás Rákosi (Matias Rosenfeld), Lev Kamenev (Leo Rosenfeld) and Grigory Zinoviev (Hirsch Apfelbaum).
These 3 last figures, in particular, were the epitome of the Christ killing jewish stereotype. They really hated Christians and white people. As good communists they were against religion but they tolerated muslims, for example, because they didn't elicit the same kind of repressed anger from them. Not unlike how the SPLC and the ADL do condemn Black Supremacists that hate jews but they hate white people a whole lot more.
Luckily, a certain Georgian appeared and killed or arrested all of them. While using their own rhetoric.

bernie is gonna have 6-8 houses by the time this is over. the guy is crafty lol

bernie is gonna have 6-8 houses by the time this is over. the guy is crafty lol

Bernie the Heister.
He's a millionaire pandering about taking money from millionaires and billionaires.
<{MingNope}>

I don't oppose an idea of taxing mega-wealthy more, but not when it's coming from a progressive fraudster.

UBqoFgP.gif

:oops:

What sucks is in real life, the clintons put the dicking on Bernie. Got real up in there.

Then trump did the dicking.

Rather Trump than Bernie isn't a high praise

I don't hold Trump in highest regard, but he was the best candidate aside from Rand Paul running in 2016, which is why he is the president today. There are plenty of problems with Trump, no question.

If he does get the candidacy Trump's going to have field day. Took a honeymoon to soviet union. Buying real estate with donation money. The shady dealings of his wife. Wants to tax the middle class more. Constant race and class baiter.

I don’t know, it seems dem voters have become extreme in response to Trump winning. Oh Roe v Wade may be overturned? NY and Virginia pass infantacide legislation. We could see the same hyper aggressive response when Trump runs for re-election.

What sucks is in real life, the clintons put the dicking on Bernie. Got real up in there.

Then trump did the dicking.

Yeah, well... @VivaRevolution will be here in a minute. Are you really that opposed to him in terms of policy positions though? I have a fairly photographic memory and it would seem like "not really" on at least a handful of things but I could be mixing you up.

https://www.politifact.com/north-ca...-trump-says-he-and-bernie-sanders-are-very-s/

This is always worth posting to stop a couple other myths dead in their tracks. He also got ripped by leftist sources (i.e. Splinter) for not supporting the #AbolishICE crowd when that was hot.

Lenin was 1/4 jewish and probably didn't even know it because his jewish part of the family had converted, he thought of himself as Russian and Asian (he looked kind of asian too). Jews were instrumental in the barbarity of communism but I wouldn't put Lenin there.
The jews behind communism were Marx, Trostky (Lev Davidovich Bronstein), Mátyás Rákosi (Matias Rosenfeld), Lev Kamenev (Leo Rosenfeld) and Grigory Zinoviev (Hirsch Apfelbaum).
These 3 last figures, in particular, were the epitome of the Christ killing jewish stereotype. They really hated Christians and white people. As good communists they were against religion but they tolerated muslims, for example, because they didn't elicit the same kind of repressed anger from them. Not unlike how the SPLC and the ADL do condemn Black Supremacists that hate jews but they hate white people a whole lot more.
Luckily, a certain Georgian appeared and killed or arrested all of them. While using their own rhetoric.

Don't forget our great comrades Uritsky, Kaganovich and Sverdlov. The people's commissariat did wonders for Mother Russia.
Not sure if Stalin's appearance was all that lucky though. They all make me wish hell was a real place.

Fuck every one of these asshole politicians that raise so many millions of dollars for these elections. Fuck them. All these assholes that donate all of these millions that could be used to help people. What a waste!!!!

All that money and he is going to bend then knee yet again. This time instead of Hillary it will be Kamala or someone else,

Fuck every one of these asshole politicians that raise so many millions of dollars for these elections. Fuck them. All these assholes that donate all of these millions that could be used to help people. What a waste!!!!
Why not do both?

Universal healthcare
Livable wage ( he already got amazon to increase their pay)
Ending the war on drugs
Getting money out of politics
Legalizing marijuana and pardoning non violent criminals
Stronger unions
Ending the multiple illegal wars we're in
Decreasing drug cost
Regulating wall street
Etc

All of those things are going to help millions of Americans, doesn't seem like a waste to me

Why not do both?

Universal healthcare
Livable wage ( he already got amazon to increase their pay)
Ending the war on drugs
Getting money out of politics
Legalizing marijuana and pardoning non violent criminals
Stronger unions
Ending the multiple illegal wars we're in
Decreasing drug cost
Regulating wall street
Etc

All of those things are going to help millions of Americans, doesn't seem like a waste to me

Sorry, I disagree. So many millions are spent on these elections. Hell, it is still a long way off. A year and a half and already these politicians are getting many millions of dollars for a campaign so they can get power and get even richer. The only people helped by this are the people around these guys and girls. No regular citizen has been helped by any of these clowns.

Isn't Bernie going to be nearly 80 years old by 2020?

Back