International Bernie "BIG D***" Sanders to force vote on Saudi Arabia

Why? You need to offer ppl false hope to maintain control

What makes you think Bernie isn't for real?

30 years of not taking dirty money, and a legislative history, makes me think he is for real.

30 years of not taking dirty money, and a legislative history, makes me think he is for real.
His influence is not real. He is a walking false hope to relieve public pressure and make ppl feel heard. But he possibly does sinister things too...

He’s focused on lowering pharmaceutical prices, when it’s their drug dealing practices of getting ppl addicted for life with drugs they don’t need that’s real sin. So he’s literally a false opposition figure.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

His influence is not real. He is a walking false hope to relieve public pressure and make ppl feel heard.

We will see. He went from 2% to almost beating Hillary in a rigged primary.

Now he gets to be the front runner, with massive name recognition.

That has always been my favorite nickname for Bernie.

Bernie is the leader of the democratic party and any attempt to call for "unity" without placing him at the helm is a lie and a corporate dem con job.

What Bernie wants is what the majority of the country wants-- what corporate dems want is what very rich democrats and corporations want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully someone can find Bolton an interpreter. He said he did not listen to the Khashoggi tapes due to he does not speak Arabic. Lol this administration is a dumpster fire. Trump has made us look weak internationally. First Fat Boy Kim played his ass and now he is sucking The House of Saud's D.

"Bernie let members of BLM speak over him! I don't care if he's standing up to a murderous religious regime and trying to end a war! I will never forgive him nor support him!"

Little Dick Mitch will likely put a stop to this.

Mitch will get a call from the House of Saud. No one will speak. They will just rev the bone saw a few times. Mitch will do the right thing.

Hopefully someone can find Bolton an interpreter. He said he did not listen to the Khashoggi tapes due to he does not speak Arabic. Lol this administration is a dumpster fire. Trump has made us look weak internationally. First Fat Boy Kim played his ass and now he is sucking The House of Saud's D.

There is no excuse for this. It's a shitty country that we are financially tied to.

There will be a little ministration to make it look not as bad, but I guarantee you that no matter the President, the reaction would be the same.

Back