International Bernie "BIG D***" Sanders to force vote on Saudi Arabia

That is what it is, literally.

Figuratively it is a giant shit on the grave of every person who died on 9-11.

Damn Muslim candies!

But ehh Muslims don't believe in candies.

Why was it put there? What is it supposed to mean?

There are other countries flag shaped like candies too. Maybe its sort of a metaphorical art work that wantts to convey "unity is sweet" sans the candy thing..

image-from-ios.jpg

But Muslims don't believe in candies!

Why was it put there? What is it supposed to mean?

Part of a G-20 art project. They have made 25 of these for the 20 G-20 members, all shaped like candy.

I want to know what dumbass decided to put it at the 1WTC sight.

What is striking to me is remembering when we had the mosque controversial years ago. Just goes to show how media saturation drives all. A privately owned religious building, got shut down because the media coveres it en mass. Because this is SA, and it's lobby arms in the defense, and energy industries are tied to the media through advertising, this will barely cause a ripple.

I know people are angry at the media, but I wonder how many can articulate, and pin point the exact issue of how media saturation controls public discussion.

A sculpture of a 9 foot tall giant Saudi Arabian candy/flag in the worst location imaginable in NYC.

A sculpture celebrating Saudi Arabia’s place in the G20 Summit was erected on the World Trade Center grounds last week, a stone’s throw away from the 9/11 memorial.

Shaped to resemble a piece of candy, the nine-foot-tall statue bears the Kingdom’s emerald flag emblazoned with the Arabic inscription, “There is no god but Allah, and Mohammed is the prophet.” It was created by French sculptor Laurence Jenkell in 2011 as part of the larger installation “Candy Nations” which depicts G20 countries as sugary delights, and has since been featured in over 25 countries. All 20 sculptures are currently on display outside the Oculus shopping center.

an optimistic message of unity beneath external differences,”

https://observer.com/2019/01/saudi-arabia-sculpture-ground-zero/
It needs to be torn down like other offensive statues have been.

Part of a G-20 art project. They have made 25 of these for the 20 G-20 members, all shaped like candy.

I want to know what dumbass decided to put it at the 1WTC sight.

What is striking to me is remembering when we had the mosque controversial years ago. Just goes to show how media saturation drives all. A privately owned religious building, got shut down because the media coveres it en mass. Because this is SA, and it's lobby arms in the defense, and energy industries are tied to the media through advertising, this will barely cause a ripple.

I know people are angry at the media, but I wonder how many can articulate, and pin point the exact issue of how media saturation controls public discussion.
The mosque thing was really ridiculous. This is merely very insulting.

Just an aside, I wonder that everyone ITT supporting Bernie's stance on Saudi Arabia don't echo that support in the weekly Trudeau hate threads.

I know, cuck SJW feminist soy boy who also happens to lead a country is just virtue signalling. So?

Just an aside, I wonder that everyone ITT supporting Bernie's stance on Saudi Arabia don't echo that support in the weekly Trudeau hate threads.

I know, cuck SJW feminist soy boy who also happens to lead a country is just virtue signalling. So?

Lol Trudeu might beat up some of the keybord wariors here.

Oh I dont hate Sanders but even if he has a big dick if the only thing he can do with it is swing it it may not bexas effective like when he is younger.

He is a party man with no backbone. The Dems fucked him over and he just took it and stepped aside like a good soldier. He is not a leader.

FUCKING THIS 100%

I have no clue why a few really smart WRs can't see this. It's like trying to paint Jeb Bush as some fighter

Tulsi is the Man! Bernie might not even run, and if he does he'll just fuck up her campaign. At least she will fight her corrupt party

Crazy that atleast 60% of the articles I am seeing on this bill passing today, don't even mention that Bernie Sanders sponsored the bill.

Well not crazy, more unsurprised, yet disappointed once again in our media and their obvious agendas.

Hate to say it. But I predicted it

FUCKING THIS 100%

I have no clue why a few really smart WRs can't see this. It's like trying to paint Jeb Bush as some fighter

Tulsi is the Man! Bernie might not even run, and if he does he'll just fuck up her campaign. At least she will fight her corrupt party

I think many who see Bernie as bending to the party, don't see the difference between legislating, and fighting in the media. They are two very different things.

No anti-esrablishment politician has done more to undermine the DNC's power. Giving a press conference crtisizing the DNC is great, but it accomplished little. Keeping your mailing list for only politicians you support, creating Our Revolition so you can tell the DNC to fuck off, these are things that fundamentally challenges the DNC's power.

Back