International Bernie "BIG D***" Sanders to force vote on Saudi Arabia

It’s not just Trump it’s every president since the 70´s, I think everyone here can agree that the sauds are despicable, but it’s not like this relationship started with Trump...even though I was hoping he would have the balls so say fuck em. Money talks though

Trump campaigned specifically on putting the foot on the Saudi neck. It's one thing for presidents to not follow through on campaign rhetoric, but completely another to fully admit "they have a free pass because they're rich".

Trump campaigned specifically on putting the foot on the Saudi neck. It's one thing for presidents to not follow through on campaign rhetoric, but completely another to fully admit "they have a free pass because they're rich".

For sure, I’ll always shit on Trump for that

A Sculpture Celebrating Saudi Arabia Has Been Erected on Ground Zero

A sculpture celebrating Saudi Arabia’s place in the G20 Summit was erected on the World Trade Center grounds last week, a stone’s throw away from the 9/11 memorial.

Shaped to resemble a piece of candy, the nine-foot-tall statue bears the Kingdom’s emerald flag emblazoned with the Arabic inscription, “There is no god but Allah, and Mohammed is the prophet.” It was created by French sculptor Laurence Jenkell in 2011 as part of the larger installation “Candy Nations” which depicts G20 countries as sugary delights, and has since been featured in over 25 countries. All 20 sculptures are currently on display outside the Oculus shopping center.

https://observer.com/2019/01/saudi-arabia-sculpture-ground-zero/amp/

US_Flag_Burn.jpg

saudi-arabia-flag-candy.jpg

An American hero would smash this fucking trash to the ground and cement in an American flag over its shattered remains.

An American hero would smash this fucking trash to the ground and cement in an American flag over its shattered remains.

Can we get a state of emergency to build a wall around that dececration.

Bernie Sanders Is Forcing A Vote On Support For Saudi Arabia. Here's His Path To Victory

WASHINGTON ― After months of global controversy over Saudi Arabia for its role in the devastation in Yemen and the murder of Jamal Khashoggi, Congress could issue the longtime American partner’s biggest U.S. rebuke this week ― if a handful of senators agree.

The Senate will soon vote on a bill from Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) and Mike Lee (R-Utah) that would end American support for a Saudi-led military campaign in Yemen that has killed thousands of civilians and pushed millions to the brink of starvation. Sanders and his allies already introduced the legislation earlier this year, only to see it shelved in favor of a different bill that allowed the Trump administration to continue the assistance as long as it offered certifications the Saudis were trying to help civilians and work toward peace.

Now a new vote is expected to take place on Wednesday afternoon or Thursday ― and the bill has gained the public support of the top Senate Democrats on foreign policy and military affairs, Sens. Bob Menendez (N.J.) and Jack Reed (R.I.), while anti-Saudi sentiment among lawmakers has grown because of the kingdom’s role in Khashoggi’s killing and widespread disdain for the assurances that Trump officials provided.

The goal, congressional staffers and activists say, is to get at least 51 senators to vote to consider the legislation (if they only get 50, Vice President Mike Pence could join their opponents in a tie-breaking vote). Forty-four senators voted in favor of considering it back in March.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5bfde5fde4b030172fa80593/amp

Bernie ''BIG DICK" Sanders waving his big fat cock in the House of Saud's face.

Glad to see we still have some politicians who think billion dollar arms deals, don't justify genocide.

Discuss.......

He better be carefull not hurt his back trying to swing that Big Fat cock.

LOL a lot of these same senators voted in favor of bombing the shit out of Syria and Libya. Of course it's fashionable to be against Saudi Arabia at this time (not for the last 20 years though) since that aligns with being anti Trump.

These people are pathetic and so is anyone who does not recognize their selective morals.

It just so happens that this time their mood has swayed to being anti Wahhabi.

Instead of spouting off like an autistic fire hydrant during a hot 1970s NYC Summer..You should do some fucking research instead of gleefully rolling around in your own ignorance and stupidity like a pig in his own shit.

Oh shit...

Oh fuck!

Oh damn... wasn't there an also anti Saud film from a major leftist film maker?

Hey tko.. do you know how many children have died in Yemen? The US has a role in these dead children but I do want to know if you know the actual numbers.

Getting pushed around like a bitch is not Presidential. Seriously, he should have had them sit down or had them removed. Imagine what China would do to him if he can't handle a couple of girls.

Getting pushed around like a bitch is not Presidential. Seriously, he should have had them sit down or had them removed. Imagine what China would do to him if he can't handle a couple of girls.

Sorry, if we aren't waiting around for a Messiah to come save us.

You keep believing the hucksters that tell you to stay home, they will fix things.

I will follow the only politician telling the truth. Nothing will change unless millions of Americans organize.

Come along with us. Bernie has a long history of appealing to rural conservative voters. They love Bernie in Vermont. He respects your voice whether he agrees or not. He actually believes in the individual like a real liberal, despite all the commie slander.

This is just wrong. Bernie was/is partially sympathetic to the BLM movement and humbly stepped aside to let them have a say. You perceive weakness when there is none here.

What is that? it looks like a sculpture of a giant candy?

Instead of spouting off like an autistic fire hydrant during a hot 1970s NYC Summer..You should do some fucking research instead of gleefully rolling around in your own ignorance and stupidity like a pig in his own shit.

Oh shit...

Oh fuck!

Oh damn... wasn't there an also anti Saud film from a major leftist film maker?

Hey tko.. do you know how many children have died in Yemen? The US has a role in these dead children but I do want to know if you know the actual numbers.

Damn I love you!

Autistic Fire Hydrant during summer in the 1970s

Oh boy!

Okay hold my balls please!

Back