Bernard Hopkins got knockout the ring yesterday and it was hilarious

Its like you "War Room" guys have filters that let you know if any topics of race are going on in this forum so you can come spit your propaganda.
You are never on this side, yet here you are with the "white mans plight" bullshit.
When they start hangin white people, then Ill believe you, but some crackhead screaming white people suck on the subway, just doesnt seem to warrant the same affect.

Tuskegee Institute tracked the number of lynchings in the United States. They found that there were 4,743 lynchings in the US from 1882 to 1968. A majority of the lynchings took place in the Democratic South. One in four of the victims were white.

When they start hangin white people, then Ill believe you, but some crackhead screaming white people suck on the subway, just doesnt seem to warrant the same affect.

Now Hopkins may be many things, but I don't think he's a crackhead.

@Kovalev's "Man Bag" Don't play semantics with me, cocksucker.
Lynching was a common practice back in those days
Only difference is that those white people that were lynched were not lynched for the color of their skin.
The blacks were.

Your screen name isn't even semantically correct by the way.
No such thing as a "man bag", its called a purse, and if you were standing next to me Id tie it around your neck, push you off a ledge, and have Tuskegee update their stats.

@Kovalev's "Man Bag" Don't play semantics with me, cocksucker.
Lynching was a common practice back in those days
Only difference is that those white people that were lynched were not lynched for the color of their skin.
The blacks were.

Your screen name isn't even semantically correct by the way.
No such thing as a "man bag", its called a purse, and if you were standing next to me Id tie it around your neck, push you off a ledge, and have Tuskegee update their stats.

All of this over some stats that fact checked your ass? You're very tough online. Feeling strong today bro? If you read up on what the Native Americans had to go through as well then you'd realize that what they teach you in history class isn't enough because your ignorant ass proves it.

Amazing athlete and very intelligent fighter. Seems nice enough out of a boxing context, but says terrible, stupid things in a boxing context.

All of this over some stats that fact checked your ass? You're very tough online. Feeling strong today bro? If you read up on what the Native Americans had to go through as well then you'd realize that what they teach you in history class isn't enough because your ignorant ass proves it.

cue Bro-down :D

Its called hyper bole.
And if you were smart, hanging isn't technically lynching. Robin Williams hung himself, he wasn't lynched,

But thats your style. You try to derail a debate with random semantics that have nothing to do with the conversation. I see you and Canelo do it all the time, especially with Sunfish.

Its called hyper bole.
And if you were smart, hanging isn't technically lynching. Robin Williams hung himself, he wasn't lynched,

But thats your style. You try to derail a debate with random semantics that have nothing to do with the conversation. I see you and Canelo do it all the time, especially with Sunfish.
You suck, just as a poster in general. You come off like a worked-up asshole all the time. Just figured I'd throw that in since it appears relevant here.

And speaking of being technical, hyperbole is one word, tough guy.

Its called hyper bole.

You're an Olympic gold medalist in mental gymnastics and what you just accused me of doing you not only equaled but surpassed. Now Robin Williams is part of the debate and next it'll be David Carradine. The most popular form of lynching was hanging (I'll pretend you didn't know this). Here's the first sentence from its respective encyclopedia page on the subject.

Lynching was the practice of murdering, usually by a hanging resulting from extrajudicial mob action.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_in_the_United_States

If that's too vague for you then I can name the states specifically starting with Oklahoma. I would just stop while you're ahead and put the race card back in your pocket. It doesn't belong in this forum.

Merry Christmas btw

Last edited:
You suck, just as a poster in general. You come off like a worked-up asshole all the time. Just figured I'd throw that in since it appears relevant here.

And speaking of being technical, hyperbole is one word, tough guy.
My family is from the East coast and I lived there for a bit.
I think its just the way I talk that seems aggressive. Really its more of a comedic Fuck You way of talking.
Like when i said that i would Lynch Kov bag.
But he does suck and he does this shit all the time so i will go harder on him than other people.

You're an Olympic gold medalist in mental gymnastics and what you just accused me of doing you not only equaled but surpassed. Now Robin Williams is part of the debate and next it'll be David Carradine. The most popular form of lynching was hanging (I'll pretend you didn't know this). Here's the first sentence from its respective encyclopedia page on the subject.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_in_the_United_States

If that's too vague for you then I can name the states specifically starting with Oklahoma. I would just stop while you're ahead and put the race card back in your pocket. It doesn't belong in this forum.

Merry Christmas btw
Lynching is hanging but hanging isn't necessarily lynching.
There is a difference.

You are doing again right here what you always try to do.
Derailing the argument

Lynching is hanging but hanging isn't necessarily lynching.
There is a difference.

You are doing again right here what you always try to do.
Derailing the argument

Stop reaching for your fallacy friends. I already gave you the definition in my last post. Stop being a hypocrite, a racist and a tough guy. You would lynch me but you don't even know what it is. You'll need some help with that if you actually read the definition I quoted. When you get a mob of friends to do that then knock on my door. I'll answer.

Provide some evidence to refute the statistics that I posted, which you labeled "hyperbole", or there's nothing to argue. If they're exaggerated then prove it. Why is this so hard for you? If you were as smart as you think you are then you would already have a legitimate counter-argument. Simply say that a large number of lynchings were not recorded, which is believed to be true, and you'll have something to bring to the debate. It's pretty sad that I have to leave the back door open and then tell you what your counter-argument should be.

Last edited:
Hopkins is a cnut, i dont think ive ever heard a white/latino/any race fighter say the sort of things he does against black fighters and get away with it

it OK though, he was in prison, and has had a tough life, like no other boxer ever....

Hopkins is a cnut, i dont think ive ever heard a white/latino/any race fighter say the sort of things he does against black fighters and get away with it

it OK though, he was in prison, and has had a tough life, like no other boxer ever....
Kovalev called Stevenson a monkey.

Stop reaching for your fallacy friends. I already gave you the definition in my last post. Stop being a hypocrite, a racist and a tough guy. You would lynch me but you don't even know what it is. You'll need some help with that if you actually read the definition I quoted. When you get a mob of friends to do that then knock on my door. I'll answer.

Provide some evidence to refute the statistics that I posted, which you labeled "hyperbole", or there's nothing to argue. If they're exaggerated then prove it. Why is this so hard for you? If you were as smart as you think you are then you would already have a legitimate counter-argument. Simply say that a large number of lynchings were not recorded, which is believed to be true, and you'll have something to bring to the debate. It's pretty sad that I have to leave the back door open and then tell you what your counter-argument should be.

Nice job handling the racist.

A real anti-racist wouldn't concern himself with pissing contests. He would acknowledge that racism in any form is wrong, no matter the color of the victim/perpetrator or the scale of the act.

Back