Bernard Hopkins got knockout the ring yesterday and it was hilarious

Sometimes karma is funny.

I don't think Hopkins has said or done anything that would warrant laughing at what happened to him. I was worried for him and hated to see that happen. Such a tragic thing to have happen during your retirement fight.

Stop reaching for your fallacy friends. I already gave you the definition in my last post. Stop being a hypocrite, a racist and a tough guy. You would lynch me but you don't even know what it is. You'll need some help with that if you actually read the definition I quoted. When you get a mob of friends to do that then knock on my door. I'll answer.

Provide some evidence to refute the statistics that I posted, which you labeled "hyperbole", or there's nothing to argue. If they're exaggerated then prove it. Why is this so hard for you? If you were as smart as you think you are then you would already have a legitimate counter-argument. Simply say that a large number of lynchings were not recorded, which is believed to be true, and you'll have something to bring to the debate. It's pretty sad that I have to leave the back door open and then tell you what your counter-argument should be.
Thats again where your wrong.
I said that my statement was hyperbole you fuckin dolt, not yours.

The conversation started with someone saying "we also live in an age where racism towards whites is fully acceptable...so yeah, there's that."
My reply "When they start hangin white people, then Ill believe you..."
That was the hyperbole statement.
Your reply was "Facts" about lynching from like 1871-1962 that shows 1 in 4 people lynched were white people.
You posted that as if i didn't believe that a white mans ever been lynched.
That's where you tried to derail the argument because whether a white mans been lynched or not has nothing to do with what me and Sivo were talking about.

Had I said "When they start refusing to serve the white man apple pie at the diner, then Ill believe you"
You wouldve posted a picture of a white man being refused service at a diner.

When blacks were lynched, it was mostly because they were black. If whites were lynched it was due to a mob action or a punishment of some sort. Different situations that still have no merit on what were talking about, but I still felt I had to clear that up.

Last edited:
Nice job handling the racist.

A real anti-racist wouldn't concern himself with pissing contests. He would acknowledge that racism in any form is wrong, no matter the color of the victim/perpetrator or the scale of the act.

You're right. I shouldn't have even entertained him. I posted that myself and then edited it. Should've left it alone.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Bernard talk shit to Joe Smith calling him common man and calling himself special. He told Joe Smith you're just a common man and im special than got ko out the ring.

Father Time had enough of B-Hop’s shit lol

how the hell did I miss this? I didn't know Bernard was kayoed.

Oh, I think i did hear about it but didn't take interest. Hopkins, tried to say it many times, was a guy who came from the street and made millions but still had the hustler mentality. He was trying to con a win out of that, he'd done that before. It's one reason I was never a superfan of his.

??? bump.

The whole racist thing was weird from him, strangely enough it never really bothered me. Goofy , yes. His in ring whining and boring butt style was more bothersome.

Interesting enough, when I think of him I think more about his dedication to his craft and Spartan lifestyle lived to achieve that end. He stayed within ten pound of his fighting weight for his middle weight run, he went so far as to not have eaten a doughnut in like 15 years , so I read.

This is a sport where men implode very publicly, he never did. I can can appreciate attributes of a man despite their glaring flaws.

??? bump.

The whole racist thing was weird from him, strangely enough it never really bothered me. Goofy , yes. His in ring whining and boring butt style was more bothersome.

Interesting enough, when I think of him I think more about his dedication to his craft and Spartan lifestyle lived to achieve that end. He stayed within ten pound of his fighting weight for his middle weight run, he went so far as to not have eaten a doughnut in like 15 years , so I read.

This is a sport where men implode very publicly, he never did. I can can appreciate attributes of a man despite their glaring flaws.
Plus these guys have a very limited time to maximize their earning potential. Saying controversial shit is just smart business.

It’s funny how few fight fans seem to be aware of kayfabe.

I see Floyd humiliating some MMA fighter then being humiliated by trailer park Justin Timberlake

As if he isn’t one of us with another account pretending to be curious.

??? bump.

This shit right here-
r

All I can picture when I think of Hopkins is him rolling around on the ground holding some body part trying to win by DQ instead of fighting. Guy quit vs Dawson, should have lost by TKO.

Back