Benson Henderson's Angel Wing Tattoo.

It's a tie between cool and douchey. Not sure. I do find it weird though that he's such a devout Christian, but it's stated in the bible that you shouldn't have tattoos. That's right, isn't it? Ah well, whatever.

edit: Woop, orange belt!

It's stated in the Law of the Old Testament. Since he is not an orthodox Jew it's like wondering why he doesn't keep a kosher diet or if he's forbidden to intermarry with gentiles, or if he sacrifices a lamb on passover.

It's stated in the Law of the Old Testament. Since he is not an orthodox Jew it's like wondering why he doesn't keep a kosher diet or if he's forbidden to intermarry with gentiles, or if he sacrifices a lamb on passover.

That makes sense.

Don't like it, if you're gonna get a tat that big might as well have been the whole angel. A mural type, don't know if that's what they call it for tattoo art.

Something like this but more masculine.

5264458235_019015b28b.jpg

I never understood Brock's tattoo on his chest though, I mean I know alotta people like to tease & say he has a **** on his chest but was it ever mentioned with the meaning behind it?

Yeah I know, the kinda wings I wanted were wings made with the tribal design.
Aw shit man, you take an idea and then you make it even better!

May I suggest a Chinese character for the word "Love" right below the clavicle for the finishing touch?

Men should not get angel wings. That is a female tattoo.

I think it is very effeminate. But w/e, if he likes it that's all that matters.

Frank Mir's backpiece is the best in my opinion.

id like to get a small pink butterfly on my lower back, sounds cool to me.

I think the meaning behind Lesnar's sword/**** was that he felt the WWE was at his throat, thus the swords placement

All tattoos are bad and look stupid.

Dont even ask me what category angel wing tramp stamps fall under.

winner chicken dinner, not sure if Henderson's tattoo counts as a tramp stamp

This. Charlie Brenneman has one too if I'm not mistaken?

yes Brenneman does have a tramp stamp, it's of Carpe Diem if I'm not mistaken. Another dude w tramp stamp is Josh Neer who has his name stamped

I never understood Brock's tattoo on his chest though, I mean I know alotta people like to tease & say he has a **** on his chest but was it ever mentioned with the meaning behind it?

He said it to remind him he always have a knife to his throat. To keep him motivated or something like that

I wanted to get my **** size tatted on my lower stomach. Have to let these girls know what they're getting into.

If I wasn't on my phone I would post a picture.

But what are your guys opinion on it?

I personally think it's one of the most bad ass tattoo's I've ever seen ever, kinda wanna get something similar myself but I got different ideas on the design of the wings.

I can only think of Thiago Silva's tattoo on par with Benson's.

Otherwise I've seen alotta whack ones haha.
Yeah, a few guys in the ufc have that kind of tattoo. like, tony ferguson has a similar one on his back i think.

Back