Benson Henderson's Angel Wing Tattoo.

Don't like it, if you're gonna get a tat that big might as well have been the whole angel. A mural type, don't know if that's what they call it for tattoo art.

Something like this but more masculine.

5264458235_019015b28b.jpg

On a more important note who's the girl in the pic?

I think the entire concept of getting wings on your back like that is cheesy. Although Bens are done better than most I've saw.

get you some chicken wings dude. GO jump off a bridge and test em out. Maybe you should also get you some gills tattooed on your neck for when you hit the water. But really, the wing thing is already stale. Ive got to where I respect the guys without tattoos. Gotta love the WEC tribal fight tats.

I think its stupid as hell but I think they look good and are very well done. At least he seems to have gone to a very good tattoo artist to do it they look phenomenal

I think it's a cool tattoo even if I don't agree with the meaning behind it I've seen a lot of shitty wing tattoos and Bendos is probably the only good one I've ever seen

I've probably seen it looking good on some females. It looks awful on him. Just a mess of originality.

lol, no.

And clearly you know fuck all about them since you think Bendo has a tramp stamp. Gray Maynard has a legit tramp stamp.

Just because its a huge tramp stamp doesn't mean it's not one. It covers the lower back as well but its massive enough to cover the entire back.

Tramp Stamp.

Unless you can link me to a definition of a tramp stamp stating how big a tramp stamp has to be before it no longer becomes a tramp stamp.

It's a tie between cool and douchey. Not sure. I do find it weird though that he's such a devout Christian, but it's stated in the bible that you shouldn't have tattoos. That's right, isn't it? Ah well, whatever.

edit: Woop, orange belt!

This. It is really straddling the line between bad ass and flat out corny. I can't make up my mind yet lol.

And it doesn't explicitly state not to tattoo your body in the bible. It just says that your body is a holy temple and not to disfigure it. This could include tattoos or it could not depending on your leanings.

Copycat tatts really speak loudly for your inidividually. Are you a bible thumper too?

You must have the WORST sig in history...I just vomited in my mouth a bit. In regards to the tattoo...to each their own. I'm not religious...so I wouldn't do it. I have a celtic tribal piece covering my back. Don't think I'd ever do wings...

Its definitely an original and innovative idea and NOT generic at all

It is a terrible tattoo. I personally would rather have Belchers tattoo on my arm than some fairy wings on my back.

You must have the WORST sig in history...I just vomited in my mouth a bit. In regards to the tattoo...to each their own. I'm not religious...so I wouldn't do it. I have a celtic tribal piece covering my back. Don't think I'd ever do wings...

The curiosity got the best of me and I had to check out the sig.

Wish I hadn't lol

Very bad tattoo. It's very girly and they look like fairy wings.

I think on most normal guys it's a huge no go, but he seems to pull it off. Movie Stars, Rappers, Fighters, Military can get away with more than a normal person imo.

I don't like tattoos, they may look cool on some people but it's permanent, that's like never being able to change a nice piece of clothing

lol, no.

And clearly you know fuck all about them since you think Bendo has a tramp stamp. Gray Maynard has a legit tramp stamp.
"legit tramp stamp".
Is that what you call it when you're 16 yr old in 1996? And you get your National High School Wrestlings Championship Team Mascot, an Eagle, placed somewhere that your Singlet covers it so your Mom and Dad don't see it when they come to see you wrestle?
"legit tramp stamp". What kind of fantasy world do you live in, kid?

Back