Benson Henderson's Angel Wing Tattoo.

Sickplicity

Blue Belt
Reaction score
If I wasn't on my phone I would post a picture.

But what are your guys opinion on it?

I personally think it's one of the most bad ass tattoo's I've ever seen ever, kinda wanna get something similar myself but I got different ideas on the design of the wings.

I can only think of Thiago Silva's tattoo on par with Benson's.

Otherwise I've seen alotta whack ones haha.

I think the entire concept of getting wings on your back like that is cheesy. Although Bens are done better than most I've saw.

Yes, I agree, Bens has excellent tattoos wings, they very much are pleasant to me. :icon_conf:icon_conf These tattoos are one of the most complicated, in terms of what their details. Every tattoo of an angel must include a set of wings. The wings themselves are very delicate when drawing, which means that they need a professional. :icon_chee:icon_chee
http://tattoo-journal.com/35-powerful-angel-tattoos/

I really like it. If you want to get it yourself though make sure you find a great tatooist, I've seen some terrible wings.

Awesome concept... would never want to wear it myself though...

It's a tie between cool and douchey. Not sure. I do find it weird though that he's such a devout Christian, but it's stated in the bible that you shouldn't have tattoos. That's right, isn't it? Ah well, whatever.

edit: Woop, orange belt!

I really like it. If you want to get it yourself though make sure you find a great tatooist, I've seen some terrible wings.

Yeah I know, the kinda wings I wanted were wings made with the tribal design.

My uncle has been doing Polynesian tribal for over 20 years already and I was considering getting it done from him with the tribal influence.

I'm pretty sure he can't & I'm hoping he won't screw up haha.

I think it's stupid as fuck, but hey, his body.

Honestly would ne sexual as hell on a chicken a side tho I don't like it.

I would really like it if I didn't know that it has something to do with Jesus.

Alessio Sakara probably has my favorite ink...but obviously by my sig I'm biased.

Its definitely an original and innovative idea and NOT generic at all

dont really like it.
but im no going to hate on it..
I still think rogan's tatoo is one of the best iv'e eseen

It's a tie between cool and douchey. Not sure. I do find it weird though that he's such a devout Christian, but it's stated in the bible that you shouldn't have tattoos. That's right, isn't it? Ah well, whatever.

edit: Woop, orange belt!

I never really understood the belt concept with this site haha. I've had this account since 2010 & another since 2008, sadly I forgot the password to my old account & I just started using this account more frequently as of recently.

It was the cool thing to do in 2006. Angel wings were a fad and now that fad is over. Unoriginal and dated imo

Very bad tattoo. It's very girly and they look like fairy wings.

I never really understood the belt concept with this site haha. I've had this account since 2010 & another since 2008, sadly I forgot the password to my old account & I just started using this account more frequently as of recently.

Same thing happened to me, actually. Had an account I barely used from '08 as well, but I lost the password. I don't really know what the big deal is about belts either, but I thought it was cool that I got to orange since I really don't post that often.

All tattoos are bad and look stupid.

Dont even ask me what category angel wing tramp stamps fall under.

All tattoos are bad and look stupid.

Dont even ask me what category angel wing tramp stamps fall under.

lol, no.

And clearly you know fuck all about them since you think Bendo has a tramp stamp. Gray Maynard has a legit tramp stamp.

Back