Benson Henderson's Angel Wing Tattoo.

TS probably wont read this, but benson's tat is awesome. your idea for copying his is lame. not to mention you want to make it tribal. tribal tats are the definition of douche bag where i am from.

I don't know if you're from Chicago, but if not, you're area is NOT the only place they are the definition of douche bags. Might as well wrap the tribal wings in barbwire that forms in chinese characters with flames coming out of them and have the flames spell your last name.

It's basically the exact tattoo I wanted for myself but will never get for three reasons :

1. Full back, high detail has to be expensive as hell.. Could never justify wasting that much $ when I was young and poor, and simply have more important crap to spend it on now that I'm older.

2. Until Benson, I've never once seen wings be well done as a tat. They almost invariably end up terrible. Wings are really hard to make big /badass enough on a relatively confined area like the back.

3. Even if I did get it, or something along the same lines (like Gundam style, or Diablo universe style) I'd invariably be compared to, or called a poser of, Bend (despite having the same unoriginal idea for over a decade)

Ah well, still think it's sick ink, and probably the best done tat in the UFC.

I normally think angel wings are lame, but Bendo's is so well done and works so well with his skin color / shape of his back (nohomo) it just looks pretty badass. Also it fits his character extremely well.

Just because its a huge tramp stamp doesn't mean it's not one. It covers the lower back as well but its massive enough to cover the entire back.

Tramp Stamp.

Unless you can link me to a definition of a tramp stamp stating how big a tramp stamp has to be before it no longer becomes a tramp stamp.

dude a tramp stamp is something that just goes over the lower back if it covers the whole back its a back tattoo.

the angel wing tattoo is dumb to me but its his choice.

a tramp stamp is what gray maynard has, and is not a full back piece.

Back