Benson Henderson: "Mackenzie Dern Will Be Bigger Than Ronda Rousey"

Until she starts winning fights in 1 round, consistently and for long time, then I don't see it at all.

Ronda is big because she is a finisher and has a big mouth. In terms of marketability, a hater is just as valuable as a fan. Mayweather was the highest paid boxer because of his detractors.

Can't see Dern being on the same
Level unless she starts destroying her opponents and going full Conor mcgregor

I hope so. I don't mind seeing her at all

It's just too bad that Joanna Champion is waiting atop the mound to rearrange her face.

she needs to play a pro feminist man beater w an attitude if she wants to take on rousey

if she wants to be a nice, good fighter, she can be closer to a holly

It's just too bad that Joanna Champion is waiting atop the mound to rearrange her face.
Dern has had one fight,by the time she is good enough to compete at that Level of WMMA,there will be a different person holding the strap.

Dern has had one fight,by the time she is good enough to compete at that Level of WMMA,there will be a different person holding the strap.
After that last fight with Gadelha, I really don't see Joanna losing. She's young, she's insanely talented, and she's been able to overcome adversity. Who in the division would you say has a good chance of beating her?

WMMA is already out of the Royce Gracie phase. She missed the boat.

After that last fight with Gadelha, I really don't see Joanna losing. She's young, she's insanely talented, and she's been able to overcome adversity. Who in the division would you say has a good chance of beating her?
I agree. JJ is not going anywhere anytime soon. Just watch youtube of 2 jujitsu matches Dern had with Gabby Garcia. Amazing to see her technique and courage against that monster.

I need to see some nudes to see the potential....I would...

She will be bigger in many areas. LOL. She'll win the popularity area, but MMA area, not to sure about that yet.

I hope she does great things in mma. She is also so hot, next Gina type hotness.

Ronda by KO, tho

lol, pretty much. She ain't getting Ronda to the ground and when she gets a taste of the right hand the pretty girl will wilt. She's KO'd people stiff that actually had MMA and striking training.

my point was,Dern has had I pro fight,some claimed Joanna would smash up her pretty face,thats at the very least 2 years away,no way is JoJed still Champ in 2 years,she's very good but ''insanely talented'thats a bit much.

Feel the Dern!

VswNaJ4.gif

DUDE THIS is that chick that beat gabby garcia who i thought NO one would be able to handle. Gabby was running through chicks.
I didn think she was going to go mma tho.

Shes got some nasty jits.
The ONLY concern with her is her standup.
Shed waste the top 3 135s easily on the ground.

Its the stand up that is a deep..deep concern. Gabbys stand up is embarrassingly bad IMO. I hope dern REALLY dedicates herself to the standup cuz shell be a casualty really quick.

What's the deal with that? She sounds normal American in one video then...not.
Lol I hope people catch on. It's absolutely pathetic. She is so damn sexy she doesn't need to pretend to be *brazilian* (I believe she's half Brazilian, but born in the U.S.) Lol I guess she has half an accent

Back