Benson Henderson: "Mackenzie Dern Will Be Bigger Than Ronda Rousey"

They stopped being friendly towards one another when Dern beat her, apparently Gabi didn't take defeat well and started talking shit
Mackenzie is in a way lighter weight division too.

Bigger than Ronda, you say... does she have the hookup at a pizza place that also serves really good wings?
Mackenzie's cleavage is bigger. I am a believer.

Benson Henderson says Mackenzie Dern will be a bigger superstar that Ronda Rousey.

Which I find hard to believe since Ronda weighs about tree fiddy now. How can you be bigger than that?

"She will be bigger than Ronda Rousey before Ronda Rousey lost," Henderson said Monday on The MMA Hour. "She's going to be huge. She's going to be big. She has an excellent work ethic.

"Go look her up, she is a multiple-time jiu-jitsu world champion. She's won ADCC. She's won Abu Dhabi. She's won Worlds. She's the current No. 1 ranked female jiu-jitsu practitioner on the planet. She has an amazing work ethic. She's an amazing athlete. She definitely needs to work on her MMA skills, but her ground game is phenomenal. Any woman on the planet goes to the ground with Mackenzie and Mackenzie is going to tap her, or dominate her like she did her first opponent."

sauce - http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/8/8...ckenzie-dern-will-be-bigger-than-ronda-rousey

oh shit this thread was already done, but I didn't see it :D

Cca-6_rW0AEzp_D.jpg

hopefully she wont.

Dern is a great grappler, really hot, I wish her best.

There are some great thong pics of her, but I don't want to get dubbed :(

Dern has a ridiculous ass, and I'm an ass man.

Ass floss is not dubbable unless they changed it again...

Never happen.

The Ronda phenomenon wasn't just about her grappling chops. It was her pro-wrestling attitude and her taking the torch from Gina and the way she demolished opponents that built a whole mystique around her.

You can't recapture lightning in a bottle.

Is there such a submission called north south cleavage smother?

Cute. Solid BJJ. Bright future ahead in MMA.

Joanna Superstar rearranges her face in 1 round.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back