Benson Henderson: "Mackenzie Dern Will Be Bigger Than Ronda Rousey"

She's great. Whether or not she'll be bigger than Rousey is hard to predict, but she'll be a star. I just can't stand her fake Brazilian accent though.

Shes an A+ prospect plus shes hot..... Someone Bellator should try to sign right now IMO

To sweep a 100 lbs heavier monster is something that shows true skill. Mackenzie has a really bright future if she's able to take a punch.
So many bjj practicioners are delicate as hell when you punch them in the face or kick them in the ribs.

Edit: Plus, she's american with brazillian heritage, fluent in both countries' languages. She's gonna be a big draw if she learns to bang. Only way she would be more popular was if she actually had Gracie as a last name.
I'll teach her how to bang

Is Ronda gonna rip into Hendo now like she did Paige for congratulating Holly?

Such a dnb
I think so. That's one of the first things I thought.

The thing is Mackenzie Dern is so much more attractive than Ronda Rousey and it doesn't take much for Mackenzie to be more likeable and easier to work with than Ronda. I can see Mackenzie becoming the sought after fighting actor who isn't limited to silent henchman roles.

She looks kinda like the perfect 10 super hot Anne Hathaway, but with bigger boobs.

Guess this is a thing now, daughters of top level martial artists who've been training since childhood: Rousey, Shevchenko, Dern. What I really wanted to mention though is Jasmine Parr:

shes definitely bigger than Rousey, if ya know what I mean ;)

What are some of her better BJJ matches? I want to watch some. Wardrobe malfunctions would be just as interesting as BJJ technique.

hence the someone "like" BJJ doesnt work if you cant get the fight to the ground, go watch Paul harris fight Hector lombard

But the women division is weak though.

She got some nice tatas

Would tap (and you can take that meaning however u like)

There's never been a fighter - male or female who's been as dominant as Rhonda Rousey was. I doubt there ever will be. Certainly not someone who's first pro fight went to decision.

Shes an A+ prospect plus shes hot..... Someone Bellator should try to sign right now IMO
She fights at 115 so why would she sign there? I doubt she would want to be like Jessica Aguliar and be a one division fighter like she was in WSOF.

Bellator has shown zero ability in creating their own stars and their attempts at female MMA have been a joke since Coker took over. That is why they love UFC fighters. Bellator is where careers go to die. If she really wants to be a star she will sign with the only place the mainstream pays attention to in MMA. UFC. Although getting a couple fights in Invicta wouldn't be bad either since she has a loooong way to go and their are plenty of killers at 115 in UFC.

You'll have to go through her BJJ black belt boyfriend first though.
I was told earlier this year that they are no longer a couple (they still train together at the mma lab in Arizona )

She fights at 115 so why would she sign there? I doubt she would want to be like Jessica Aguliar and be a one division fighter like she was in WSOF.

Bellator has shown zero ability in creating their own stars and their attempts at female MMA have been a joke since Coker took over. That is why they love UFC fighters. Bellator is where careers go to die. If she really wants to be a star she will sign with the only place the mainstream pays attention to in MMA. UFC. Although getting a couple fights in Invicta wouldn't be bad either since she has a loooong way to go and their are plenty of killers at 115 in UFC.
I kind of agree but kind of not. Strikeforce wasn't mainstream, but a dominant, good looking female pushed WMMA into a money making venture. This could happen with a girl like her or shevenko, especially if they could land a network deal.

Back