Ben Saunders' words on him being removed off of UFC roster.

Hahahahaha WU represent!
For sure. I was bumping some La The Darkman today, all about that Lucci. Better days are ahead though for sure. As a diehard MMA and Hip hop fan I wish you the best. to even come on the forums shows you are strong mentally.

Word. Always cool to have legit pros post on this board in a genuine way. You have fans all over, but you already know that that's just the icing on the cake. You do what you love, and you're successful at it. Guys like you are an inspiration to those of us who train seriously. Good luck with your future endeavors man.

Wow... thanks man. Best advise I can give people is Train Hard but Train Smart. And for the most part Tap, Tap, Tap, all day and laugh it off during training, save the body and train the mind to understand when you mess up or get caught. Even the most competitive training partners need to tap when caught. (In training)

In a fight I would never judge anyone for choosing to tap or not tap. That is always a personal choice that only the individual involved has to live with either the mental acceptance of giving in to your opponents will by tapping, or the potential damage or injury they may receive by not tapping. That is a choice I feel no one could or should judge. :)

Maybe after Brock Lesnar tapers off the sauce he'll be fighting at 70 also. Line that shit up and beat his ass in 2018 when he gets off suspension.

It was meant to answer as many questions about the situation which were all over the place on the UG threads, and I didn't blame USADA... but if I had to blame someone I guess it would be Brock Lesnar. lol :)

For sure. I was bumping some La The Darkman today, all about that Lucci. Better days are ahead though for sure. As a diehard MMA and Hip hop fan I wish you the best. to even come on the forums shows you are strong mentally.

So everyone can indulge.... Lol

Judging by what he wrote he's not in a very good place mentally. That's the kind of shit someone might type out when they haven't slept in 2-3 days. It was the literal definition of the term "scatterbrained".

Hopefully he gets himself into a better situation and comes back strong. I'll watch him figiht regardless of where he ends up.

But I thought the exemption was
potentially only for retired fighters...
Saunders fought recently & afaik
never retired... I mean, it doesnt
really matter... it's done.

it just sucks to think that lesnar
could've possibly influenced any
of this happening at all. Imo, his
reinstatement & the methods that
they carried it out in, should be
more harshly criticised by the
community & athletic commission.

It makes me think about how dirty
they did nick Diaz. During the most
impotant point in his career....their
priorities & punishments are
inconsistent.

After his last fight he was out of contract. I guess if your contract ended you are 'resigned'.
So the 4 month testing period will be in place of Ben decides to fight at 202.

Because of the short notice, Ben needs an exception, but the UFC doesn't give one because of Brock.

If he goes to bellator that's cool, I look forward to his fights. He'll be aight!

A hidden gem. That era of hip hop was just unreal. I'm 35 now and I still slam this stuff at family bbq's......when the kids are inside of course. If only every fan of hip hop got to grow up on Only Built for Cuban Linx, maybe we could all get along.

Last edited:
So is this a thing now...cause of Brock pissing hot, all last minute replacements have to have had testing in the last 4 months?

Sorry to hear about your losses. I hope everything works out for you, man. I look forward to seeing you bounce back and kick some ass whenever that ends up being!

After his last fight he was out of contract. I guess if your contract ended you are 'resigned'.
So the 4 month testing period will be in place of Ben decides to fight at 202.

Because of the short notice, Ben needs an exception, but the UFC doesn't give one because of Brock.
Thanks for clearing that up.
I didn't recognize the impact
that the completed contract had.

Judging by what he wrote he's not in a very good place mentally. That's the kind of shit someone might type out when they haven't slept in 2-3 days. It was the literal definition of the term "scatterbrained".

Hopefully he gets himself into a better situation and comes back strong. I'll watch him figiht regardless of where he ends up.

Appreciate the advise. :)

So is this a thing now...cause of Brock pissing hot, all last minute replacements have to have had testing in the last 4 months?

Idk, this is all new to me and the UFC, so who knows how it will all be worked out, or if this will be the new normal procedure. I don't know all the details of it, so your guess is as good as mine.

No offense taken... it wasn't written for everyone. Just those wanting and true personal inside perspective. :)
Oh i will come back to read because as a fan and someone who has gone through somewhat similar stuff to the first few paragraphs ( alot of family losses in one year ) i am intrigued with the rest ...but me and my wife having a late dinner so i should probobly put the phone down. If this is the real killa b thank you for your amazing fights ( even as far back as the dan barrera fight and brandon wolfe ) best of luck in your future

Let's motherfucker.

BenSaundersXBrandonWolff-03-400-sg.gif

Jesus fucking Christ what an onslaught of knees. Wishing you all the best brother!

Idk, this is all new to me and the UFC, so who knows how it will all be worked out, or if this will be the new normal procedure. I don't know all the details of it, so your guess is as good as mine.

take care of yourself bro. Hope to see you fighting somewhere soon.

Back