Ben Saunders' words on him being removed off of UFC roster.

Killa b - go to Bellator, rack up sponsors, make bank. Get back to the UFC when and if it's good for you.

Sorry about the shitty life stuff. A lot of us can relate. There is a very vocal minority that run around kicking people when they're down and they are LOUD but you're not alone.

Good luck. Your positivity and loving attitude will get you back where you want to be.

Many of us would love to see you back in the UFC but you gotta do you, as you said. Get the bills paid, make $ to get the training you need and everything will happen for you.

You're a good dude, that's obvious. You're really awesome to watch fight with a cool and different style.

Get your cheddar and your love and don't worry about the stone throwers. Chances are they are throwing them from their mom's basement.

Edit: I realize this is Jin just quoting but Ben gets on here and might see this so what the fuck, right?

"Bellator"
"make bank"

Lol. Sorry, unless you're a superstar already like Rampage, Tito, or Chuck, you aren't making "bank" in Bellator, a place that has paid some guys less than $1000 to fight in the past. Sponsors aren't paying enough to make up for the shitty salaries Bellator pays. I hope Saunders makes it back to the UFC ASAP, because he'll make the best money there, and have the best chance to increase that amount in the future, even with those ugly ass Reebok kits.

Thx for finding that and posting, Jin. Now go take a shower and wash the UG off.... ugh.
I feel you, I took a shower and cleared my browsing history. Site looks like that shitty old GameFAQs website I used back in like '04

Death of his grandparents and tried to fight out his contract while mentally checked out. Then blamed USADA for not being able to fight at 202, quoted Dalai Lama, called himself a warrior. It was all over the place, couldn't see what his whole point was.
thank you. i tried to read it but didn't understand, so I'm glad Im not alone.

Edit: I like Ben Saunders, by the way. I think he's really fun to watch and has a cool ground game to boot.

Ufc cuts people weekly.

There will be room in 3 days for ben.

Imo he will he back with the ufc.
Was thinking the same thing. Sounds like they are on good terms and his manager just needs to renegotiate the contract.

Hope he gets back in action soon.

Dang, glad to at least hear his side. I just read through abt 10 pages of another thread about this. Killa B was always entertaining. I've generally tuned into his fights, regardless of the org

Me too.... woke up this morning and I was getting hit up form people in the MMA Community and then saw a few threads, so many questions from everyone, I was like damn.....

I felt the need to let those wondering know from me personally what was going on. At least from my perspective.

First he said he can't go into details.......then he went into details

Lol, I left out a lot of details, trust me.... but for everyone who was asking questions, I tried my best to summarize what happened, and what was going on, which to my best abilities came out to be long, but not a book, Maybe a Full page though... Hahahahaha

It was more a "To who it may concern" type of post. But I understand... reading is hard, and writing is even harder... I will work on both. :)

It sucks, but Ben should be grabbed up in no time by another promotion.

Just an obstacle... I am in good spirits and extremely motivated to try and MERC someone ASAP if possible. :)

has he posted on sherdog? i think i asked him to like my post and he didnt

punk imo

Me too.... woke up this morning and I was getting hit up form people in the MMA Community and then saw a few threads, so many questions from everyone, I was like damn.....

I felt the need to let those wondering know from me personally what was going on. At least from my perspective.
Word. Always cool to have legit pros post on this board in a genuine way. You have fans all over, but you already know that that's just the icing on the cake. You do what you love, and you're successful at it. Guys like you are an inspiration to those of us who train seriously. Good luck with your future endeavors man.

that could have been much shorter and more concise

4/10

Back