Ben Saunders' words on him being removed off of UFC roster.

When life gives you Lemons... make Lemonade! :)
haha, fair enough man. i said in a following post that I like you bro, and I think you got some legit skills. good luck wherever you end up.

Killa b - go to Bellator, rack up sponsors, make bank. Get back to the UFC when and if it's good for you.

Sorry about the shitty life stuff. A lot of us can relate. There is a very vocal minority that run around kicking people when they're down and they are LOUD but you're not alone.

Good luck. Your positivity and loving attitude will get you back where you want to be.

Many of us would love to see you back in the UFC but you gotta do you, as you said. Get the bills paid, make $ to get the training you need and everything will happen for you.

You're a good dude, that's obvious. You're really awesome to watch fight with a cool and different style.

Get your cheddar and your love and don't worry about the stone throwers. Chances are they are throwing them from their mom's basement.

Edit: I realize this is Jin just quoting but Ben gets on here and might see this so what the fuck, right?

I'm here reading this... Lol . Thanks for the kind words my man. I love the idea of wealth, but for me it is also about testing myself against the best in the world... passing those tests victoriously will pay ten fold in end I feel. Possibly in more money making opportunities, but undoubtedly in wealth of knowledge, experience, credentials, and above all Legacy. :)

Death of his grandparents and tried to fight out his contract while mentally checked out. Then blamed USADA for not being able to fight at 202, quoted Dalai Lama, called himself a warrior. It was all over the place, couldn't see what his whole point was.

It was meant to answer as many questions about the situation which were all over the place on the UG threads, and I didn't blame USADA... but if I had to blame someone I guess it would be Brock Lesnar. lol :)

haha, fair enough man. i said in a following post that I like you bro, and I think you got some legit skills. good luck wherever you end up.

Lolo, appreciate it man. I just keep working my ass off to improve as quick as this game is evolving... which is insanely fast as fuck! lol

Jesus ben ..

4AN3E9A.gif
Book coming soon.... LMAO :D

Bullshit cut. Shoulda done this to Dana
images-4.jpg

Still a bit confused as to why he was released/not released

He didn't really clarify but I couldn't get through the whole thing, don't nobody got time for that

"Bellator"
"make bank"

Lol. Sorry, unless you're a superstar already like Rampage, Tito, or Chuck, you aren't making "bank" in Bellator, a place that has paid some guys less than $1000 to fight in the past. Sponsors aren't paying enough to make up for the shitty salaries Bellator pays. I hope Saunders makes it back to the UFC ASAP, because he'll make the best money there, and have the best chance to increase that amount in the future, even with those ugly ass Reebok kits.
Lol - sorry big Rex, I've seen pro fighter buddies pull down BIG sponsorship checks. That's money they CAN get outside the UFC. It's all about getting after it and having a manger that can get after it.

Not sure why you need to be so condescending. Do you really know everything?

Whatever. Anyway, I'm sure Ben knows where he should go from here. I don't and neither do you.

Wait... what was the "usada issue"?

Had he not had a fight under their
supervision yet?

Anyways, I wish him all the luck
with the personal stuff
I think it's cause they gave Brock an exemption and he poppes. They probably aren't giving out exemptions anymore.

I think it's cause they gave Brock an exemption and he poppes. They probably aren't giving out exemptions anymore.
But I thought the exemption was
potentially only for retired fighters...
Saunders fought recently & afaik
never retired... I mean, it doesnt
really matter... it's done.

it just sucks to think that lesnar
could've possibly influenced any
of this happening at all. Imo, his
reinstatement & the methods that
they carried it out in, should be
more harshly criticised by the
community & athletic commission.

It makes me think about how dirty
they did nick Diaz. During the most
impotant point in his career....their
priorities & punishments are
inconsistent.

that could have been much shorter and more concise

4/10

Do I get a any brownie points since it was written right after a grueling training session, while trying to figure out last minute how the hell to write something out that explained as much as I could, while also having it be a true personal perspective, and attempt to make sense of a situation like this, to a bunch of people who may or may not understand. Lol

Yes of course it could have been less, but that is the cliff notes as best I could write on short notice. Maybe I could have proofread it a few more times, but whats done is done I suppose. :)

Do I get a any brownie points since it was written right after a grueling training session, while trying to figure out last minute how the hell to write something out that explained as much as I could, while also having it be a true personal perspective, and attempt to make sense of a situation like this, to a bunch of people who may or may not understand. Lol

Yes of course it could have been less, but that is the cliff notes as best I could write on short notice. Maybe I could have proofread it a few more times, but whats done is done I suppose. :)
Late to this thread but was shocked to read all this. Always have been a huge fan and have followed your career closely. You always show up to fight and well I mean you landed and omoplata man......UFC's loss is your gain. By the way Ghostface Killa for life.

yo guys actually he liked my earlier post in this thread. what a beast. i wish u all the best

Late to this thread but was shocked to read all this. Always have been a huge fan and have followed your career closely. You always show up to fight and well I mean you landed and omoplata man......UFC's loss is your gain. By the way Ghostface Killa for life.

Hahahahaha WU represent!

Back