• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ben Askren Said He Picked/Tricked Masvidal into Fighting Him Because He's "Simple" and Easy to Beat

Who wins?

• Total voters
What the fuck are you even talking about?
Are you the mod who is deleting all the threads as well?
Feel sorry for you man…
Let me know how you like it. Curious how someone with a direct connection to the main character feels about it.

Let me know how you like it. Curious how someone with a direct connection to the main character feels about it.
Awww poor you, did your favorite fighter just get KTFO?
Let me kiss it better…
<GrassoBless>

<Moves><45><45><45>

Did you actually just ask to suck my dick? You're further into it than I thought <45>
People were even texting about it before the fight… that's how predictable it was. Nothing lucky about it.
But don't address that issue, just keep crying lol.
<Waaah>

Ben finishes Jorge in round 1 and makes it look easy. Then he calls out Marty. Askren vs Marty in December like I've been saying since I was on this site. I'm excited for this card.

After Marty loses Ben either fights Colby or GSP next summer.
Lmfao retard

Jorge was in Ben's head rent free.

Jorge confirmed 100x more intelligent than Askren.

People were even texting about it before the fight… that's how predictable it was. Nothing lucky about it.
But don't address that issue, just keep crying lol.
<Waaah>

You're forgetting you just asked to suck my dick.

HAHAHAHA WRESTFOKKING PG GOT ROASTED

LOVE YOU GAMEBREAD

lol at anyone who changed their vote, me and 32 others were the only people who picked Mas easily<45>

You're forgetting you just asked to suck my dick.
You are a sad, sad person aren't you. I was offering to give you a kiss, because it's obvious no one else will.
But yea I suck your dick if it makes you feel better, I hate seeing people so sad.

You’re acting like it

Grow up
What was your prediction again?
giphy.gif

Thank me later my balls. GTFOH loser.

Back