Ben Askren KO'd gif

giphy.gif

<{JustBleed}>

Thanks mane. Anyone got Nunes gif? I accidentally slept through the main card and woke up to Jones getting the decision lol.

What the hell was Jorge even so fucking mad about? He kept saying Askren talked mad shit but the worst I heard him say is Jorge isn’t very smart. You would think Askren called his mom a stank ass whore or something.

The punches after the KO and the talking shit right in Askrens unconscious face was weak. Dude has thin ass skin.

because his opponent was unconscious you damn fool
And? Somebody had to shut Ben up for good

What the hell was Jorge even so fucking mad about? He kept saying Askren talked mad shit but the worst I heard him say is Jorge isn’t very smart. You would think Askren called his mom a stank ass whore or something.

The punches after the KO and the talking shit right in Askrens unconscious face was weak. Dude has thin ass skin.
Talk shit get hit

Seems like there had been previous interactions between the two well before the fight was made. Kinda like how Cowboy was always trying to find a way to fight Cole Miller, even offering to drop down to 145 to do it. Evidently before Cowboy really even got going Miller tried to big time him at some low level event and Cowboy was always trying to find a way to cash a paycheck to whip his ass after that, even after he was the far more accomplished MMA fighter. Just speculating, but this may have been a similar deal.

lmao the fucking butthurt.

Askren been talking that shit. Jorge is simple, not great at anything, unintelligent, I'm gonna take him down and beat him up.

Yet got outsmarted in the cage and KO'd stiff as a board in 5 seconds. Jorge is great at landing flying knees tho, KJ Noons is no longer alone.

Talk shit get hit.

He was clearly disrespectful to Jorge and countless other fighters. I get that it was a schtick and he was trying to gain fans and exposure but shit catches up to you in the fight game. Jorge is a legit street dude, he really doesn't play around when it comes to this shit.

Also, what a finish. My goodness that was so nasty.

Beautiful, wrestler instincts is to shoot at you if you're rushing in. Counter to that? Rush at said wrestler and then flying knee him in the head as he goes for his shot. Damn that was smooth as fuck.

Not a fan of Ben, but Masvidal is a punk.
Great KO though.

because his opponent was unconscious you damn fool
In the heat of the fight, how is Jorge suppose to know that 100%? They fight till' the ref stops them. Nothing wrong with that. You guys are getting too damn sensitive.

jorge probably annoyed like everyone else hearing ben talk about how he thins he's the goat or a p4p fighter when 98% of his whole mma career was fighting a bunch of cans, his only good asset was his wrestling and that's because of years of training.

also ben comes off arrogant and who knows what things were said behind the camera's, he could've been instigating jorge by making comments.

don't matter, glad ben got ktfo and maybe disgraceful that jorge acted the way he did after the ko...but I still find it somewhat funny jorge dropping down like he got ko'd. ben talked alot shit too saying he was going to use his wrestling and once he gets ahold of jorge it'll be over, unfortunately it didn't end well for ben.

3 seconds - not 5!

They need to make that shit official. Nobody will ever get a faster KO.

They robbed Bang of a few seconds back in the day vs Goulet, don't do it again!!

That gif has a fucking ad on it. Get that shit out of here and ban yourself
maybe learn how use internet in 2019 instead of 2003 noob

no one else complain an I get 40 likes already. FUCK YOU!

Dude, considering Askren came back from Lawler''s brutal pummeling, Jorge was right to pounce on Askren right after hitting him with that monster knee. It happened so fast, that Masvidal's brain didn't have time to realize Askren was completely out, his instinct cut in and he threw punches on a downed opponent.

The most telling thing is how quickly Jorge stopped punching after the ref stepped in. That shows he's not trying to truly injure Ben, just win a fight.

The bragging afterwards may not be everyone's thing but he's not breaking rules by doing it. No eye gouges, nut shots, glove grabbing, fence grabbing. Fair, legit tactics.

Rogan: How did you know that opening move was gonna work? Did you practice it?

Masvidal: He’s a bum

status

Back