Ben Askren KO'd gif

they already dubbed it as the fastest ko in ufc history....why are people continuing to ask, they announced it shortly after the fight.

Funky getting his mouth shut is hilarious

giphy.gif

You can fool some the people some the time ( i beat robbie lawler, no need for a rematch)

But you cant fool all the people ,all the time ( Jorge brought balance back to the MMA WORLD tonight , you cant cheat death)

That gif has a fucking ad on it. Get that shit out of here and ban yourself

crying over an ad being on the video clip, then don't watch...if your going to whine over that maybe you should also ban yourself.

I am using one
That's weird cause I'm not using one and I see them but on my other browser they're all gone. I think that's a sherdog thing though, I don't see how the op could put an ad on his gif

The K.O was glorious. The way he acted afterwards was a disgrace. Hope he gets cabbaged in his next fight

yeah, once it's obvious that askren is VERY much ko'd, masvidal should have stopped rubbing it in. i hated seeing that. and, he pulled a dan henderson, and continued to rain down punches on a clearly unconscious fighter. classless. a great ko and win, but a classes reaction after.

The comeuppance was amazing tonite and the tears are even more delicious! First Luke, then Carrot Top. Ben deserved every bit of this shit. He talked mad shit. Jorge already told them that he ain't w the bullshit. This shit was sooo satisfying. Hope all those shit talkers learned their lesson tonite. There's a hefty price to pay for running your mouth.

Amazing.

Probably the best KO in a long time. Askren dead

Did he eventually get up and move? That looked pretty nasty

eventually but took him awhile, he was pretty much DOA after getting hit with the knee, and jorge by instinct followed up with punches not knowing ben was fully out, after the 2 strikes he knew at that point ben was stiff as a board out cold....it also wasn't like his last 2 strikes were intentional, not like when henderson followed up with unnecessary strike against bisping...in jorge's case i believe just in the heat of the moment, things happened so fast, and instincts kicked in.

Ive watched this 10x or so and still dont know wtf Askren was doing. He wasnt even looking, just head straight down.

yeah, once it's obvious that askren is VERY much ko'd, masvidal should have stopped rubbing it in. i hated seeing that. and, he pulled a dan henderson, and continued to rain down punches on a clearly unconscious fighter. classless. a great ko and win, but a classes reaction after.

HURR DURR YOU FIGHT UNTIL THE REF STOPS IT IF THE REF HAS A HEART ATTACK YOU JUST KEEP PUNCHING THEIR LIFELESS CORPSE UNTIL THE END OF THE ROUND AND THEIR SKULL IS CAVED IN AND YOUR KNUCKLES ARE WORN TO THE BONE DURRRRRRRRRR

Back