Ben Askren KO'd gif

As my younging would say askren went z z.

Ben never got a chance to utilize his intelligence advantage.

Jorge is a classless piece of shit. Would not expect anything less
Ben is a shit talking douche, so you can't feel bad for him, but yeah, Jorge is probably a garbage human being outside of the sport as well. Ben seems like he's most likely a good dude when it comes to the shit that actually matters.

Who knows for sure though?

The K.O was glorious. The way he acted afterwards was a disgrace. Hope he gets cabbaged in his next fight
You're blowing it out of proportion. I can't believe I have to keep saying this, but here it is again, "THIS IS CAGE FIGHTING not water polo."

Honestly, possibly the greatest besmirching in the history of MMA. For a guy whose entire persona and aura was built on that undefeated record, I'm not sure how he'll bounces back from getting wrecked like this. Hell, who knows what his chin will be like? He basically got TKO'd by Lawler in his last fight. Dude is racking up some serious damage in his young UFC career.

Askren wins a rematch if it ever happens. He should retire after that tho. Life altering.

I called it
I picked it
I made money off it
And I have no reason to be a dick about it

You're blowing it out of proportion. I can't believe I have to keep saying this, but here it is again, "THIS IS CAGE FIGHTING not water polo."
Some would saY martial arts. Where opponents are respected and it is a contest. Shertards say otherwise.

Gamebread watched Anderson Silva vs Carlos Newton before walking out.

Damn I didnt even notice how stiff he was after the ko. When the ref turned him on his back his left leg was stiff in the air. Crazy.

The cage fighting was done and a man was stiffed badly. No need to rain more punches down on him. As I said I would not expect anything less from a classless piece of shit like Jorge

I will never be cool with fighters landing bombs on clearly knocked out opponents.

The man stiffened on impact and Mas knew it. Askren's consciousness was sent to the astral plane. No need for the extra shots.

Its crazy how normalized that is in MMA but outside of a sanctioned fight, those exact actions would garner an attempted murder charge.

That was basically what zingano tried to do against rousey. The execution was just much better by Jorge.

The cage fighting was done and a man was stiffed badly. No need to rain more punches down on him. As I said I would not expect anything less from a classless piece of shit like Jorge
Jorge stopped when the ref told him to stop. So I'm confused as to why you are so upset by his actions.

Back