• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

belph bear's fabulous rainbow pub

Brian is dead, and Cratos is banned. Well, shit.

Brian will be back. His name is in future episode titles, and the actor for the new dog (Vinny?) is only set to do six episodes.

Plus I don't believe an American TV show would permanently kill off one of its most popular characters, unless the actor for that character was no longer willing or able to do the role - which obviously isn't the case here.

Pussy is an insult because it's calling a man something feminine.

I remember when this Puerto Rican chick stripper/artist said she was gonna fuck the shit it of me. She did and I just layed there and took it.

The nurse from Bangkok that I used to see was like that.

Happy days.

Cratos being banned reminded me of one thing, we are running out of really strong lifters who have logs here. Legs's total is close to elite but he's all kinds of fucked up. Keo's posting is pretty inconsistent these days. Drew hasn't updated in a while. Arlec/Eric doesn't keep his log here anymore. All the guys from years past like Chase, Chia and Donut are long gone. Kind of sad that we don't see big numbers being thrown around here anymore.

What I'm trying to say is, I'm going to take an obscene amount of steroids immediately in hopes of filling this gap and I hope you all join me.

Cratos being banned reminded me of one thing, we are running out of really strong lifters who have logs here. Legs's total is close to elite but he's all kinds of fucked up. Keo's posting is pretty inconsistent these days. Drew hasn't updated in a while. Arlec/Eric doesn't keep his log here anymore. All the guys from years past like Chase, Chia and Donut are long gone. Kind of sad that we don't see big numbers being thrown around here anymore.

What I'm trying to say is, I'm going to take an obscene amount of steroids immediately in hopes of filling this gap and I hope you all join me.

I'm with you.

Minus the roids. I heard CPAP and good sleep >> steroids.

I particularly miss SlaveToTheDark, even though he wasn't around for that long. What did he have, like a 1700 total after 2 years of training? That was when he started posting, and he just gained like a noob.

I intend to travel to Pattaya and study at the feet of Tim Sharkey.

I will return.

Hope so. Always enjoy your lawg.

I never really left sherdog--I've been flaky with all of my logs. I keep up my team log the best, but this is more just an issue with me managing my free time.

To be frank, I don't have the time to follow a lot of logs right now, and because I can't follow logs, it feels quite weird to keep mine updated. So, that's been discouraging.

I never really left sherdog--I've been flaky with all of my logs. I keep up my team log the best, but this is more just an issue with me managing my free time.

To be frank, I don't have the time to follow a lot of logs right now, and because I can't follow logs, it feels quite weird to keep mine updated. So, that's been discouraging.

I get it and I'd get it if you stopped logging all together. You really don't get anything out of it. You know how to train better than any of us and if you needed help it'd probably come from your training partners. The only reason your log exists is for us to learn from, and you have no obligation to fill that role. But like I said, I enjoy readin your log.

I get it and I'd get it if you stopped logging all together. You really don't get anything out of it. You know how to train better than any of us and if you needed help it'd probably come from your training partners. The only reason your log exists is for us to learn from, and you have no obligation to fill that role. But like I said, I enjoy readin your log.

Well, I like sherdog. And I like people. So, there's that.

You're slipping out of character. Keo is one of the targets of Cratos's grinchism, on account of being not tall, and making videos where he narrates what he is doing, and, uhm, I don't know, not being sufficiently miserable.

Back