• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

belph bear's fabulous rainbow pub

EDIT: especially since everything he said was 100% factual.

No it wasn't. Incase anyone is wondering, I had nothing to do with his ban.

That "pussy" comment was supposed to be sort of a friendly joke for when he said it to me a week or two ago.

I was all set to just ignore him and move on.

I don't mind at all if he gets unbanned.

The best powerlifter I know plays soccer. He pulled an unofficial world record at my meet - unofficial because world records can't be set at local meets. Ergo, soccer is awesome.

The best powerlifter I know plays soccer. He pulled an unofficial world record at my meet - unofficial because world records can't be set at local meets. Ergo, soccer is awesome.

Are you sure he really had that weight on the bar? Are you sure he didn't claim a loader hit him, fell to the ground clenching his knee, so to make it up they put less weight on the bar and claimed it as heavier?

BTW, what was it?

Are you sure he really had that weight on the bar? Are you sure he didn't claim a loader hit him, fell to the ground clenching his knee, so to make it up they put less weight on the bar and claimed it as heavier?

BTW, what was it?

I'm pretty sure all sports have bullshit that goes on. Certainly powerlifting is no exception.

291.5kg at 74kg.

Honey glazed salmon, baked sweet potatoes, a salad, and half a litre of whole milk. A bit later I'll have steak and eggs, with a couple oranges.

Honey glazed salmon, baked sweet potatoes, a salad, and half a litre of whole milk. A bit later I'll have steak and eggs, with a couple oranges.

What the fuck is with all the balance? This shit isn't complicated. Just lift and eat lots of food.

Poor man's Shepard's pie and kraft dinner later. Can't fucking wait until egg nog goes on sale. Bulker's dream.

What the fuck is with all the balance? This shit isn't complicated. Just lift and eat lots of food.

stack_of_books2.jpg

Good job, New Cratos.

Don't forget about the Cratos world view: everything is about being a pussy, or not being a pussy. And not being a pussy is purely about eating and lifting a lot.

Good job, New Cratos.

Don't forget about the Cratos world view: everything is about being a pussy, or not being a pussy. And not being a pussy is purely about eating, lifting a lot, and calling other people a pussy.

Fixed for you.

How did pussy end up being such a negative word? What do so many people have against pussy?

Pussies get fucked. Therefore, don't be a pussy.

That's one explanation. But it depends on the male view that fucking = penetration, and also the idea that you fuck a body part, not a person. Personally, I think I fuck people (women, specifically). Also, if you've had a woman say something to you like "Come and see me, I want to fuck your brains out" with any kind of frequency, you won't feel that fucking is something only men can do.

I really hope Cratos got banned for something other than the exchange in this thread.

I remember when this Puerto Rican chick stripper/artist said she was gonna fuck the shit it of me. She did and I just layed there and took it.

Damn, Cratos got banned? I can't say I'm surprised, however.

Back