• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

belph bear's fabulous rainbow pub

There's no point. Teddy died 8 years ago, the Grim Reaper just hasn't plucked up the courage to tell him yet.

Not a ghost; merely a butt pirate. The elation felt during the receiving of a rim job is hard to overstate. Amirite?

Srs post up there, more or less. Once girls start tonguing your butt hole, you hardly have time for any of leisure activities.

People eat eggs, they're basically a chickens period.

People eat the animal products they grow up eating, and generally find other animal products disgusting. It's a biological instinct.

Every now and then, you meet the right person, and the magic happens.

Is it really magical, though? I've never had a girl mess around back there, and I'm not saying it wouldn't be enjoyable, but there are many other places I would rather have a girls tongue.

EDIT: out of curiosity, do they get mad when/if you won't kiss them afterwards just the same as if they blew you?

My ex misses was big into butt pleasures, I was never a massive fan unless really drunk. My current misses wont have any of it, which is fair enough.

Sure. Or use the fact that feeding children full fat dairy decreases the chance they'll be overweight or obese later in life. It'll hit her right in the motherhood.

Nice. This will go down really well.

I'll put five bucks on her getting defensive if you say shes robbing your gains.

Defensive isn't the word. I fear that all gym privileges will be stripped.

My ex misses was big into butt pleasures, I was never a massive fan unless really drunk. My current misses wont have any of it, which is fair enough.

I'm actually not a fan. Like FS said there are many other places they could be.

Since the topic of conversation has turned to Sprite's junk I think that means it's time for a new pub.

I would eat lots of liver if it didn't taste so nasty.

Back