Bellator Roster is Looking Good

Good post and great roster in Bellator indeed. The UFC isn't the pinnacle of MMA anymore, at least not a monopoly. Good to have variety and competition between orgs. I hope Rizin, ONE, KSW and other orgs develop as well.

Bellator will forever be Bush league in my eyes until they start airing their whole cards.

The whole squeeze anywhere from 3-8 prelims with barely any rhyme or reasons as to which ones we see in a 2 hour time frame is lame as fuck.

Bellator will forever be Bush league in my eyes until they start airing their whole cards.

The whole squeeze anywhere from 3-8 prelims with barely any rhyme or reasons as to which ones we see in a 2 hour time frame is lame as fuck.

It's kind of funny when your owned by your own media outlet putting out a live sports event and you can't get your product out live through out the US.

Good post and great roster in Bellator indeed. The UFC isn't the pinnacle of MMA anymore, at least not a monopoly. Good to have variety and competition between orgs. I hope Rizin, ONE, KSW and other orgs develop as well.

Thanks, I agree the roster is impressive. I hope those other orgs. can build their rosters up as well. It is great for the fighters and the fans to have options.

It's kind of funny when your owned by your own media outlet putting out a live sports event and you can't get your product out live through out the US.

Paramount is in 85 million homes from my understanding.

Paramount is in 85 million homes from my understanding.

Yes but it isn't shown live on the west coast and I'm not sure about mountain time. I know central and eastern time zones its live.

Back