Bellator Roster is Looking Good

Rankings are not about a fans opinion of I think fighter A can beat fighter B. These rankings are updated every month for the past 6 1/2 years and fighters move up and down the rankings based on the ranking rules listed in the second post of the thread and this is how they turned out. Look up the fighters on Sherdog and Tapalogy to see who they beat and when.

Remember, Cro Cop retired after he beat Amir so he was removed from the rankings. When he returns we'll see how to rank him. He only wants to fight 1 or 2 more times so hard to say where he will go.

Cro Cop won't retire and until someone retires him. How many encores has Cro Cop had?

Ok I read your rules which seem pretty opinion based in general. I actually didn't know crocop had ever officially retired so that's fair.
But I still don't get why liam with his 2L streak and 1-3, Vassell 2L streak, Mo 1L and 2-3, are ranked over Chael 2w streak *rankings based on overall career results and recent performance, by both criteria Sonnen shouldn't he be ahead of them?
And why is Moldavski a LHW?

The rankings are objective as rankings can be without making them a computer based model. Of course all ranking systems have to have some subjectivity built in.

Yeah, Cro Cop retired.

Liam and Vassell were highly ranked and have moved down far after their losses while Sonnen dropped far after his loss to un-ranked Tito.

Moldavski fought at LHW with Rizin I believe. I already had planned to re-move him from the LHW rankings next month.

They need a better tv deal , they definitely got fighters that people are interested in watching

Paramount is in 85 million homes I believe. It is just the extra DAZN cost that I am struggling with. My cable bill and the cost of every Rizin card is already enough spent on MMA programming.

It's arguably even better than the UFC. Make Bellator top 10 vs UFC top 10 and I'd bet on bellator tbh.

It reminds me the strikeforce MW and HW divisions back in 2009-2011.

It reminded me of that as well. This is almost a whole new thread on it's own; which roster is better UFC WW division or Bellator WW division.

Cro Cop won't retire and until someone retires him. How many encores has Cro Cop had?

Quite a few. He keeps coming back, I agree. For our Global-MMA rankings though, when a fighter announces their official retirement they are removed from the rankings.

What ever happened to mcdonough or w.e ??? Lost dec to koreshkov

Ok I read your rules which seem pretty opinion based in general. I actually didn't know crocop had ever officially retired so that's fair.
But I still don't get why liam with his 2L streak and 1-3, Vassell 2L streak, Mo 1L and 2-3, are ranked over Chael 2w streak *rankings based on overall career results and recent performance, by both criteria Sonnen shouldn't he be ahead of them?
And why is Moldavski a LHW?

Chael's two wins came at HW.

If Bellator put Caldwell on the top promo drive they have a star. But they are short on how to push their champ/ winner. He has everything they need.

If Bellator put Caldwell on the top promo drive they have a star. But they are short on how to push their champ/ winner. He has everything they need.

I agree, Caldwell could be a home grown star if marketed correctly.

They have some interesting names, but they don't seem to be putting on stacked cards each month.

They have some interesting names, but they don't seem to be putting on stacked cards each month.

Maybe that will change with their new DAZN deal. The upcoming cards seem better than many of their previous cards over the months.

Maybe that will change with their new DAZN deal. The upcoming cards seem better than many of their previous cards over the months.

Hopefully, these last two or so cards have been thin. With their roster there is no reason for that.

They just think fuck it and go H2H with the UFC on Saturdays

Hopefully, these last two or so cards have been thin. With their roster there is no reason for that.

You are right about that. The cards were really thin based on the talent they have available.

Back