News Bellator Rankings are now Gone

They are just completing legally their international tv deals with Bellator and more than likely kill Bellator in the next 2/3 years

Meh. Everyone knew this was going to happen. It's Strikeforce in 2012 all over again but I've been parroting that for while now. There's still name value (Patricio, Cyborg, Eblen, Bader, Mousasi, Anderson, etc.) but the depth will be a shell of what it once was until they're fully merged with the PFL.

In all honesty, though I'm surprised no PFL fighters are jumping over to Bellator as the season format is often complained about by fans and fighters alike. I hope they use Bellator as a "fun-fight" subsidiary.

Anyways, Bellator.com as a whole is down. I can't access the page for Bellator Dooblin. I'm pretty sure they're just redecorating the site.

The two cards announced so far are pretty damn good actually.

Yeah, and since PFL still refuses to bring back the MW division, they need somewhere to put them, along with the BWs, and other fighters who want nothing to do with their tired tournaments. There's only so many showcase fights PFL can squeeze onto those regular season/playoff cards.

Last edited:
The two cards announced so far are pretty damn good actually.
They're only running a couple of events this year (think it was like 6, but don't quote me on that), so they're not spread thin by any stretch of the imagination.

There was never much of a point of them anyway. Or at least they should have just stuck to a top 5.

They're only running a couple of events this year (think it was like 6, but don't quote me on that), so they're not spread thin by any stretch of the imagination.
They are mostly scheduled for the end of the year so makes me think all the guys who get eliminated move over to Bellator to get fights

Its sad a year back the Worldwide MMA forum was full of delusional but passionate Bellator fans who thought they were number 1.

If stupid PFL thinks they can build that culture in a day they are sorely mistaken.

Its sad a year back the Worldwide MMA forum was full of delusional but passionate Bellator fans who thought they were number 1.

If stupid PFL thinks they can build that culture in a day they are sorely mistaken.
Pfl events are just miserable to watch, but at least the bouts are good this year. However I expect 100 pullouts

Is Renan Ferreira the Bellator HW champion now? I see he's not in the PFL season this year.

This is like when the UFC ran strikeforce after taking it over.

Pfl events are just miserable to watch, but at least the bouts are good this year. However I expect 100 pullouts
At least the bout timing for PPV was 1000 times better than the usual PFL timing. So maybe there is hope.

This is like when the UFC ran strikeforce after taking it over.

Pretty much, they did say these Bellator Championship Series at its core is to complete some obligations to media partners and sponsorship partners. They also said they could sign a separate media deal under the Bellator Championship Series it would probably stick around after this year. But reality is next year it will probably be rebranded as PFL Championship series and have 6 to 8 events a year around the world featuring fighters that are either too big for the tournament, sick of the tournament style, got outed that year in the tournament, some title fights, etc etc.

Does anyone know if the Bellator 302 prelims are going to be on Youtube? I know DAZN shows the boxing prelims on their Youtube channel, I wonder if they're going to be as generous with Bellator. I really don't want to pay $20+/month for a subscription to DAZN again.

Back