Bellator don't sound interested in Anderson Silva?

Silva is one of the dumbest people to ever be associated with MMA

If he was smart enough to retire after the Bonnar fight, or even either of the Weidman fights...he would've been remembered as a legend with no asterisks.

Like it or not he's taken a giant shit on his own legacy, same with Fedor

If he was smart enough to retire after the Bonnar fight, or even either of the Weidman fights...he would've been remembered as a legend with no asterisks.

I’m assuming he kept fighting for the money but who knows.

Like it or not he's taken a giant shit on his own legacy

No Liddel is dumber he afforded himself 5 brutal knockouts losses in a row as a end to his UFc run.

I’m assuming he kept fighting for the money but who knows.
He already had plenty of money in 2013

His net worth was 8 figures and the Fertittas also gifted him a Bentley to stick around for Weidman.

Bellators FW, WW and LHW divisions are very good and sturong but their MW division is complete ass specially with Lovato gone now

Theres no one for him to fight there TBH and hed get throttled by their top LHWs

Maybe Anderson VS Saucy GOAT MW VS #2 GOAT MW but it wont mean much

anyone who wants to see the Fedor fight is retarded. Fedor just gave Rampage the worst CTE of his life with a right hand that had him drowning. As washed as Rampage is his chin is still iron and thats the only time hes been stopped by punches other times were knees from purime Wand and soccer kicks from peak Shogun

anytime Fedor touched Shale he dropped or was hurt badly. Andersons chin is gone. Fedors speed is still kinda there. First punch that lands is putting Anderson stiff

Almost all of the greats do it in combat sports
Muhammad Ali lost to a bum in his last fight (a guy who ended up getting beaten to death inside a church)
Tyson lost to bums, Duran did and the list goes on
Chuck, BJ, Andy, Fedor and the list of MMA greats is the same
GSP is the only one who retired without losing a ton

"Bellator...The Graveyard for previously enjoyed MMA fighters."
It's even sadder the UFC let Machida go after split decisioning Anders and although it was impressive, KOing non juicing Belfort (before that getting finished 3x in a row.) Now he has two very close fights with their MW champ and LHW contender.

https://www.thesportsgeek.com/news/dont-expect-see-anderson-silva-fighting-bellator/

“I have a lot of respect for him,” Coker said. “He’s definitely one of the greatest fighters in the history of mixed martial arts. I really haven’t thought about it, but I think I’m happy with the way our roster is heading and the fighters that we have now. I think that’s my statement on that.”
Silva should've retired 5 years ago. Who wants to sign a guy almost 50?

How dare you.

Anderson Silva has one official win since 2012, and has been collecting cheques in staring matches.

Fedor's prime undoubtedly ended after his consecutive losses in 2010-2011. But he's still gone 8-2 since then, with virtually all of his fights being extremely entertaining.

92kb.gif

Suggesting Fedor has tarnished his legacy by continuing to fight out his prime is absurd.

How dare you.

Anderson Silva has one official win since 2012, and has been collecting cheques in staring matches.

Fedor's prime undoubtedly ended after his consecutive losses in 2010-2011. But he's still gone 8-2 since then, with virtually all of his fights being extremely entertaining.

92kb.gif

Suggesting Fedor has tarnished his legacy by continuing to fight out his prime is absurd.
not to mention all 3 he lost to in that initial streak of losses have later tested positive or had their TUE's revoked because TRT was deemed performance enhancing

Anderson silva has a nice ass home in Palos Verdes, California he has a grip of real estate also in Beverly Hills, he makes good money off his real estate investments.

Back