Bellator don't sound interested in Anderson Silva?

If they could get him cheap there are fun fights to make, but if not he really isn't competitive anymore. Not sure if he carries a lot of name value these days either.

Silva is one of the dumbest people to ever be associated with MMA

If he was smart enough to retire after the Bonnar fight, or even either of the Weidman fights...he would've been remembered as a legend with no asterisks.

Like it or not he's taken a giant shit on his own legacy, same with Fedor

In terms of peak to trough, I think Anderson has fallen far further than Fedor has even, firstly the PEDs and then being crushed repeatedly for far too long. Even the Brunson 'win' was very, very dubious. At least Fedor has some decent wins over equally over the hill formerly great fighters

Probably not a bad idea. It's not like Anderson would take fights in whatever org if it wasn't for a truckload of money.

Physically I don't think he should, perhaps if the UFC had a masters division

Always think it's funny when Keyboard Joe from Sherdog comes on saying "he should've retired after the Bonnar fight, he's tarnished his legacy omg"

I'm not even a fighter but I can see some people just love to fight, that's their job and has been their calling for donkeys years, look at Chuck who couldn't even fucking walk properly and still fought Tito for the last time

You think Anderson's gonna give a flying fuck what some basement dweller thinks when he looks back on his career as greatest MW of all time, who then got paid millions to continue doing what he loved even when he lost loads of times?

He's maybe my favourite fighter of all time, love the guy, so he can do whatever he wants until it's time to hang it up, as much as I hate to see him lose to fighters he would have clowned in his prime. If he's getting paid and he's happy, I'm happy.

Is Bellator interested in impending free agent Anderson Silva?
Scott-Coker-Anderson-Silva-1.jpeg

“I have a lot of respect for him. He’s definitely one of the greatest fighters in the history of mixed martial arts. I really haven’t thought about it, but I think I’m happy with the way our roster is heading and the fighters that we have now. I think that’s my statement on that.”

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/list...nderson-silva-whos-next-for-vadim-nemkov-more
Give it up Anderson! It’s over

Back