Bellator choses NOT to re-sign LaRue Burley,

The UFC should sign him.

I'm looking forward to watching Kimbo make his debut.

Some of you are quick to forget the Bjorn era to want him back. Burley would have won a tourney by now, only to be put on the shelf until Chandler's upteempth title shot.

I don't dislike Coker (although I HATE this decision); but I never understood the hatred for Bjorn. I always assumed it was due to Eddie, but never made sense to me, I liked a lot of what he did.

On the bright side he can now go to the UFC easily.

Wtf dude is good and undefeated,he beat bubba
Bellator needs to understand they need prospects,they cant only have guys like kimbo,tito,bonnar,etc.

OK. That pisses me the fuck off.

STupid move, Bellator needs the mix of old names to bring viewers and the prospects that will be the future top fighters of their divs.

Idea is use the Kimbo and Titos to showcase the MVP, Honeycutt's of the org. Plus the champs liek Pitbull and Brooks etc.

I don't dislike Coker (although I HATE this decision); but I never understood the hatred for Bjorn. I always assumed it was due to Eddie, but never made sense to me, I liked a lot of what he did.

The convenient changes in rules, the undeserved title shots, the frivalous use of interim titles, and the phantom injuries to setup certain fights. Not to mention mismatched tournament brackets in order to setup certain finals.

Bjorn's blatant favoritism towards certain fighters was downright disrespectful. Not long ago fighters still in the organization today, even some of it's current champions, complained about this.

Shahbulat Shamhalaev
Desmond Green
Jade Bryce
LaRue Burley
Attila Vegh
Eddie Alvarez
Frodo Khasbulaev
No more tournaments

Bjorn > Coker.

The convenient changes in rules, the undeserved title shots, the frivalous use of interim titles, and the phantom injuries to setup certain fights. Not to mention mismatched tournament brackets in order to setup certain finals.

Bjorn's blatant favoritism towards certain fighters was downright disrespectful. Not long ago fighters still in the organization today, even some of it's current champions, complained about this.

Please talk about pre-Viacom Bjorn .

1. I'm old and drawing a blank. What rule changes?
2. Any examples besides the mess that was Jansen/Chandler/Alvarez? It was a mess for sure but i'm not going to hold that against him. Perhaps there are others that I can't remember.
3. Interim titles were dumb, but they didn't hurt me any, I rolled my eyes and moved on with the fight.
4. The Attila Vegh fake injury thing was very bad, I will give you that.
5. I don't have a problem with this, its like seeding a bracket in any other sport, the top draw gets the easiest path, but they all get a chance, which makes it more fair than most current MMA setups.

The guy wasn't perfect by any means and he was kind of a weird dude, I just didn't share the hatred that most MMA fans did for him.

She is pregnant, she was hot, but shes not hot enough that I want to see a baby bump carrying around a ring number ha

WTF? Why didn't she just say she was pregnant instead of saying, Bellator chose to go in a different direction?

WTF? Why didn't she just say she was pregnant instead of saying, Bellator chose to go in a different direction?

preggojade.png

Who knows, at the time of her statement she hadn't made the pregnancy public yet. That came out about a week later.

DirtyBird2 ‏@DirtyBird212 15h15 hours ago

@LaRueBurley wow terrible news, they made a lot of stupid moves, good luck where ever u go
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites
9:20 AM - 22 Jan 2015

Back