PBP Bellator Championship Series: Paris 'Mix vs. Magomedov 2', Fri. 5/17, 12 PM ET/9 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

oh shit, this guillotine looks tight... damn, Magomed toughed it out!

Fucking hate fighters clinching when they have their opponents hurt. Like, what the fuck? Patchy wasn't even the one initiating the clinch dude was just backing up and blocking and Magomed lands 3 strikes and then clinches with him and gets reversed into the fence.

What the fuck man

Whoa... either Magomed levelled up or Patchy levelled down, but this is not what I expected.

Twice now Magomedomagomov has hurt Patchy then immediately clinched. Why do fighters do this?

Wouldnt not be surprised if one of the judges has it 30-27 Magomedov rn

Normally I would be at work right now, vacation day for tha win.

No problem.

source.gif

source.gif

does the last punch land? can't fucking see almost looks like none of the punches land very well

Maaaan, if Magomedov keeps punching him he might finished him. Fuck that was close.

It's not counted as damage unless dropped - Big John

DERP

Whoa... either Magomed levelled up or Patchy levelled down, but this is not what I expected.

Magomeds striking looks better yes but with Mix its more that he's always been a longboy

Twice now Magomedomagomov has hurt Patchy then immediately clinched. Why do fighters do this?
Not a natural striker i guess, not 100% confident in his hands to finish fights, everything he does seems aimed to get a hold of the other guy.

Back