Bellator 285: Friday, September 23 (Henderson vs. Queally)

I smash the 0.5 over line on manhoef Vs Romero

Hope manhoef can circles around 2.5 minutes.

Bendo Decision +100. Leaning this way, thoughts Sherbros?

I'd say it's the most likely outcome. Queally has only been finished once and Ben doesn't really tend to push for the finish if he's easily winning.

Me too, unless manhoef doing something stupid, it's gonna be a long fight, especially if Romero stands
If manhoef comes after him he’s going to finished early. If not we could see a decision . It’s all up to manhoef

you could bet Romero rd 1 as a hedge and the over

Luca Poclit (+165) over Dante Schiro $50.00 to win $82.50
Luca Poclit over Dante Schiro by DEC (+500) $20.00 to win $100.00
Leah McCourt (-115) over Dayana Silva $86.25 to win $75.00
Leah McCourt (-110) over Dayana Silva $75.00 to win $68.18
Leah McCourt over Dayana Silva by DEC (+170) + Darragh Kelly (-380) over Kye Stevens $30.08 to win $72.51
Benson Henderson over Peter Queally by DEC (+115) $50.00 to win $57.50

Last edited:
£250 Bendo decision +105 to win 265
£10 (free bet) Romero rd 3 +1200 to win £120

If manhoef comes after him he’s going to finished early. If not we could see a decision . It’s all up to manhoef

you could bet Romero rd 1 as a hedge and the over
İt becames X2 comission on the bets 0.5 over is already a good value I don't wanna waste any profit out of it like that.

This can lose but in the long term it's worse to have 2 different outcomes even it's a cover

I think Mads is going to win but I think Carvalho is slightly undervalued. I'm not a fan by any means but he's exceedingly scrappy and his BJJ is decent. He's chinny but you have to put him out to finish him and I think Mads is a low power volume guy who will struggle to do that.

I think there's a possibility that it ends up looking similar to the Weichel fight. I'm gonna leave this one alone.
My thoughts exactly.

anyone else excited for Bendo +550 by submission line? Bendo is levels above with his grappling ability. Queally with that SBG Ireland bum ground game.

anyone else excited for Bendo +550 by submission line? Bendo is levels above with his grappling ability. Queally with that SBG Ireland bum ground game.

I don't think SBG fighters are particularly bad at BJJ tbh.

I don't think SBG fighters are particularly bad at BJJ tbh.
Name me SBG fighter with a good ground game.

No, Gunnar Nelson doesn't count because he is mostly training in Iceland
And James Gallagher left SBG.

Back