Bellator 285: Friday, September 23 (Henderson vs. Queally)

Bendo is 38, and giving up 4.5" of reach. He could possibly get out-pointed at range if he can't get takedowns. I'm not putting money on 38 year old lightweights.

Queally isn't outpointing him at range. Bendo has always been a good point fighter.

Bendo is 38, and giving up 4.5" of reach. He could possibly get out-pointed at range if he can't get takedowns. I'm not putting money on 38 year old lightweights.
That's not really Queally's game to be fair.

Of all the ways to describe him, technical point fighter isn't one of them, and Benson being that competitive with Mamedov is enough of a confidence booster for this fight. It being 5 rounds also aids him.

That's not really Queally's game to be fair.

Of all the ways to describe him, technical point fighter isn't one of them, and Benson being that competitive with Mamedov is enough of a confidence booster for this fight. It being 5 rounds also aids him.
I expect Bendo to get the win. I was just trying to answer the question "what is Queally's path to victory?" Decision via reach is the only one I can think of.

I expect Bendo to get the win. I was just trying to answer the question "what is Queally's path to victory?" Decision via reach is the only one I can think of.

I genuinely don't think he really has one outside from something like an injury or a cut. Bendo doesn't seem to cut easily either.

I think Bendo should be around 1.15 rather than where he's at now.

This parlay for around -200 is the play here I think

View attachment 944482

I think Mads is going to win but I think Carvalho is slightly undervalued. I'm not a fan by any means but he's exceedingly scrappy and his BJJ is decent. He's chinny but you have to put him out to finish him and I think Mads is a low power volume guy who will struggle to do that.

I think there's a possibility that it ends up looking similar to the Weichel fight. I'm gonna leave this one alone.

I genuinely don't think he really has one outside from something like an injury or a cut. Bendo doesn't seem to cut easily either.

I think Bendo should be around 1.15 rather than where he's at now.

I agree Bendo still much better fighter and he wont get outwrestled here and that is great but the fight cant be too close or he might get robbed via hometown cooking.

I agree Bendo still much better fighter and he wont get outwrestled here and that is great but the fight cant be too close or he might get robbed via hometown cooking.

I don't see how it is close tbh. Queally only has a win against Patricky because of a cut and got his ass kicked in the rematch, he had to come from behind against Ryan Scope.

I don't think they're in the same stratosphere as fighters.

Is the Clarke-Sasu fight off?Clarke vs Rafael Hudson I saw on few places?

I don't see how it is close tbh. Queally only has a win against Patricky because of a cut and got his ass kicked in the rematch, he had to come from behind against Ryan Scope.

I don't think they're in the same stratosphere as fighters.

Bendos actually one of my all time favorites I have become overly critical of him over the years.

Bendos actually one of my all time favorites I have become overly critical of him over the years.

I just think if you look at his recent losses they're mostly decisions to guys who are either really good grapplers (Primus), much bigger than him (Jackson) or hit like a truck (Chandler). I don't think Queally ticks any of the boxes I'm looking for if I want someone to beat Ben.

Meh.While Clarke would most likely win,I had Sasu at 5,00 at my bookies which was definitely too much

Yeah, he should beat this Hudson guy, I notice he lost a split to Sylwester Miller who's a much smaller version of Clarke.

Kasım is my friend, has a Greco background and has a medal in world's for Germany, I don't know if it works against Sidelnikov, can be a boring snoozefest decision

Edit: he takes shower with growth hormone lately by the way
Why did he bite a guy?

Last edited:
Bendo and Romero parlay (1.71) is looking solid

if I can reach manhoef's recent form I will also take over 1.5 raunds.

I really like this Luca Poclit dude as a dog. Dude seems like a very good grappler, good takedowns, snaps up subs when dudes try takedowns on him, really good top control, good ground and pound. Gives Schiro a fuckload of problems imo.

I really like this Luca Poclit dude as a dog. Dude seems like a very good grappler, good takedowns, snaps up subs when dudes try takedowns on him, really good top control, good ground and pound. Gives Schiro a fuckload of problems imo.
the Logan Storley fight absolutely shouldn't have been split decision. Schiro spent whole second round on bottom and one retarded judge gave him the round. R3 was closer but again Schiro got controlled the whole round and landed few shots close to the final bell. (see Boser vs Nascimento R3) Storley clearly won that decision. You can even give strong argument for Storley 30-27.

Schiro squeezing out retarded split decison is probably the reason why he is the favorite here.

Old washed undersized UFC vet Kenny Robertson also had tons of control time against Schiro but gassed out.

Schiro is huge for the weight class I can give him that but his skillset is basic.

And I agree Poclit is very interesting dog in this fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back