Bellator 285: Friday, September 23 (Henderson vs. Queally)

DabanggData

President
@Blue
Reaction score
I like Bendo depending on odds. Hometown fight for Quelly.
He's really only lost to guys who can stop his grappling or have better grappling.
Yoel too. 45 vs a 46 year old though. Still not Bellator's oldest fight.
Mads should dominate especially in a 3 round fight.

At first glance mads and Yoel are standout picks

Don't really get the point of the thread until we get some odds.

Yeah you should Hammer that line

Yeah you should Hammer that line
I was watching the odds for their first bout when it was cancelled my bad sorry.Today I have seen the odds released,Romero is 1,40,Burnell is 1,26,a parlay of these two seems ok

I'm on Leah McCourt (-110) over Dayana Silva. Striking is roughly even (not very good). Takedowns (Judo) and grappling to McCourt. Probably a decision.

I don't see any way Bendo loses to Queally. 1.44 seems a decent price to me. Henderson is better everywhere and I don't think Queally really has the power to catch him with something.

Kirill Sidelnikov -160 or Kasim Aras +130?

https://www.tapology.com/fightcente...85-kirill-baby-fedor-sidelnikov-vs-kasim-aras

Kasim Aras (7-1-0), a German heavyweight, has signed multi-fight deal with Bellator in beginning of 2022, this fight is going to be his debut for the promotion. The wrestler is on 3-fight win streak, and only loss came via disqualification after what is described as a “chest bite” in his fight with Mindaugas Gerve, with 10 seconds left in a fight Aras was going to win.

Kirill Sidelnikov (13-7-0) has been fighting for the promotion since 2018 with two wins and two losses in his Bellator portfolio.

upload_2022-9-18_19-30-54.png

Last edited:
Henderson by decision. Ill probably also take a small stab at Manhoef at +520

Kasım is my friend, has a Greco background and has a medal in world's for Germany, I don't know if it works against Sidelnikov, can be a boring snoozefest decision

Edit: he takes shower with growth hormone lately by the way

Kirill Sidelnikov -160 or Kasim Aras +130?

https://www.tapology.com/fightcente...85-kirill-baby-fedor-sidelnikov-vs-kasim-aras

Kasim Aras (7-1-0), a German heavyweight, has signed multi-fight deal with Bellator in beginning of 2022, this fight is going to be his debut for the promotion. The wrestler is on 3-fight win streak, and only loss came via disqualification after what is described as a “chest bite” in his fight with Mindaugas Gerve, with 10 seconds left in a fight Aras was going to win.

Kirill Sidelnikov (13-7-0) has been fighting for the promotion since 2018 with two wins and two losses in his Bellator portfolio.

View attachment 944345

Cancelled.
https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/87856-bellator-dublin

I don't think Irish Bum has anything for Bendo. Bendo still somehow competitive with high level guys. What is Queally's path? knock him out? He has pillow hands and is lucky to have that cut stoppage win over Patricky. Scope was beating his ass too until he just gassed out because Queally showed good durability. That fight could have been stopped several times. Unless bendo is overnight completely shot I don't see how he loses this.

I don't think Irish Bum has anything for Bendo. Bendo still somehow competitive with high level guys. What is Queally's path? knock him out? He has pillow hands and is lucky to have that cut stoppage win over Patricky. Scope was beating his ass too until he just gassed out because Queally showed good durability. That fight could have been stopped several times. Unless bendo is overnight completely shot I don't see how he loses this.
Bendo is 38, and giving up 4.5" of reach. He could possibly get out-pointed at range if he can't get takedowns. I'm not putting money on 38 year old lightweights.

Back