Bellator 285: Friday, September 23 (Henderson vs. Queally)

round 4 was looking pretty live but didn't pour it on after queasy fell smh
If he didn’t finish him there it’s not going to happen. He clearly bet on his Dec prop

queally was done. He was covering up and all benson had to do was punch him some more but he opted for vicious knees to the hip

Quaelly still live for a draw with the point deduction and Irish judging lol

Last edited:
That was another possible 10-8

Bellator matchmaking at it's finest. Even Romero-Manhoef was kinda mean.
Yeah, I get that it's 2 bigger names together. But they could have just let Manhoef bang for his retirement fight and give him a brawler, instead they give him a durable, low-activity wrestler, that's just a shit match up.

Safest place for Quelly seems to be defending the single leg

that was pain man bendo shoulda finished him. no killer instinct at his old age

Yeah, I get that it's 2 bigger names together. But they could have just let Manhoef bang for his retirement fight and give him a brawler, instead they give him a durable, low-activity wrestler, that's just a shit match up.
Yeah what a way to send Manhoef to his retirement. And why the fuck would manhoef take that fight? He could have fought mitrione or something.

Last edited:
Yeah what a way to send Manhoef to his retirement. And why the fuck would manlief take that fight? He could have fought metrone or something.

Coker also matched him up with Corey Anderson and Tim Kennedy.

I'm off to grab some dinner.
Have a great weekend, everyone!

Romero/Manhoef U1.5 +104 $15 for $15.60
Leah McCourt +109, -119 $56 for $52.04

Parlay: Henderson + Burnell $120 for $100
Romero/Manhoef U1.5 +104 $15 for $15.60 = lost
Leah McCourt +109, -119 $56 for $52.04 = won
Parlay: Henderson + Burnell $120 for $100 = lost

-$83 loss. I'm just sad that I had to work during the entire card, so I wasn't able to watch nor live bet the Burnell/Carvalho fight. Seemed like one of those Trey Ogden spots that I could've made another $1k in live bets. Oh well.

Also, I am surprised McCourt was the underdog. We've seen several fights of her, and she was the hometown fighter against a fellow scrub who nobody knows and has a terrible record. Pre-fight, it seemed like a spot to get McCourt an easy win so they can keep pushing her in Bellator as the MILF we like to see.

Luca Poclit (+165) over Dante Schiro $50.00 to win $82.50
Luca Poclit over Dante Schiro by DEC (+500) $20.00 to win $100.00
Leah McCourt (-115) over Dayana Silva $86.25 to win $75.00
Leah McCourt (-110) over Dayana Silva $75.00 to win $68.18
Leah McCourt over Dayana Silva by DEC (+170) + Darragh Kelly (-380) over Kye Stevens $30.08 to win $72.51
Benson Henderson over Peter Queally by DEC (+115) $50.00 to win $57.50

= $335.69

Back