PBP Bellator 269: Fedor vs. Johnson, Sat. 10/23, 12:30 PM ET/9:30 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the Bellator 269 main event in Moscow?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fedor called up tj dillashaw to find out his vitamin routine?

Yet this forum has 4 time less messages than todays UFC topic.
Fedor isn't a needle mover anymore(((
Congrats on a great win tho
Actually this PBP had 250 users when Fedor fought, but on prelims and most of the card just 40 to 100. So he's still a needle mover

The UFC card had around 250 as well on main event

We are honored and blessed to see Fedor fight, an absolute gentleman and classy guy with the best hand speed ever in HW MMA, I'll even include every LHW hand speed into that too.

4-1 in his last 5 fights against all UFC fighters and all 1st round finishes, at his age! just beautiful and epic.. what a GOAT. Can't wait to see which UFC fighters he gives a right good ass whooping too next! bring it on.

We are honored and blessed to see Fedor fight, an absolute gentleman and classy guy with the best hand speed ever in HW MMA, I'll even include every LHW hand speed into that too.

4-1 in his last 5 fights against all UFC fighters and all 1st round finishes, at his age! just beautiful and epic.. what a GOAT. Can't wait to see which UFC fighters he gives a right good ass whooping too next! bring it on.
Right on, Scott knows

People can do the downplay Fedor game but you're right. He has been impressive everything considered.

If he could take a punch he might be top 5 in the world. Probably still top 30. I’d still pay $100 to see fedor be jon jones first hw fight.. On the 1/20 he wins. Style wise I think fedor actually matches up well with the much bigger Jones.

did pretty well on my picks on this event, cant believe how bad Minakov looked, he's washed 100%
db22b61f19e404910e7c73d31f79a1ae.png

I haven’t kept up with Tim Johnson’s career, but his highlights show me that he’s improved quite a lot.
I’m expecting a tko via ground and pound. Head a big heavy guy with great ground and pound grappling. He’s gonna dominate fedor on the ground.

looking forward to quoting myself.

unless he’s been paid to throw the fight. Which, is possible. It is Russia. And fedor’s recent highlights, like chael and Rampage, look like thrown fights.

we’ll see. If it’s a real fight, Tim takes it pretty easily.

Lmao, what a stupid post.

I see now you have moved on to accusing Fedor of taking TRT.

Any evidence, or more stupidity?

Lighten up guy. Maybe you can help me. Who was responsible for drug testing him?

Anyway, I don't even care if he's on TRT. I hope he is. It'll extend his career and we get to see more Fedor in the body that his skills deserve.

You wanna keep going? How much argument do you need to satisfy you tonight? I'm glad to assist in your online ego stroke.

Lighten up guy. Maybe you can help me. Who was responsible for drug testing him?

Anyway, I don't even care if he's on TRT. I hope he is. It'll extend his career and we get to see more Fedor in the body that his skills deserve.

You wanna keep going? How much argument do you need to satisfy you tonight? I'm glad to assist in your online ego stroke.

Thanks for the great evidence, doc.

BTW, can you let me know who was responsible for testing his younger opponent? I’ll be waiting.

Old Schoolers like me understand why it used to be a banable offense to accuse someone of drug use with no evidence.

Anyone got the new theme Fedor walked out to tonight. Id like to hear it without some idiot spending 5 minutes talking about unrelated sports.
Guy probably practiced that a bunch, lol. Thought he would make his mom proud.

Reactions: HHJ
Back