PBP Bellator 267: Lima vs. MVP 2, Fri. 10/1, 1 PM ET/10 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins the rematch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Slowed down strike from 3rd round.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Cool. Can youu chuck up a slowed down version of that strike that apparently missed against the cage when MVP went down?
That looked similar to me and resulted in a knockdown.

MVP 3-0 clearly.

Lima didn't land anything. You don't get the win for lay n pray.

The only laying and praying was from MVP on bottom. He looked terrified whenever it was on the ground. That's the way to beat him...

ones that are that dumb, yes. there’s no argument whatsoever that MVP won this fight. landed less strikes, lost every second on the ground, and ran away the entire fight.

Ignore them. They’re all drunk, British morons fanboying over a 34 year old.

ones that are that dumb, yes. there’s no argument whatsoever that MVP won this fight. landed less strikes, lost every second on the ground, and ran away the entire fight.
If you don't want to address posts as a whole and be a selective dummy then you do you. But maybe in that case it would be better to not start discussion at all.
Believe in what you want to believe and carry on.

If you don't want to address posts as a whole and be a selective dummy then you do you. But maybe in that case it would be better to not start discussion at all.
Believe in what you want to believe and carry on.
offer something better than “don’t be biased” next time and someone might take you seriously

offer something better than “don’t be biased” next time and someone might take you seriously
I quoted you my previous post with my reasoning. You are either blind or you are the guy from your avatar. Either way, I'm not interested in continuing talking with you so let's move on.

I did… you’re wrong

I'm not going to argue about a terrible fight with a guy who literally scored every round for the guy that lost.

It all came down to the first round in a pretty non eventful fight.

Move on dude.

MVP said he wants the belt.but I hope he gets matched up with Wonderboy for his first UFC fight

Recorded the card only for the recording to end in the 2nd smh<{CMPALM}>I guess I should have added extra time. Kind of irritating.

@Kryptt how did you see it. I’m guessing Lima landed a bunch of ground strikes. BJM was acting like Lima’s gnp wasn’t going effective. Ugh stupid DVR forget to give it extra time.

Recorded the card only for the recording to end in the 2nd smh<{CMPALM}>I guess I should have added extra time. Kind of irritating.
I always add 30m now .i learned the hard way that 15m extension isn't always enough.

Back