PBP Bellator 267: Lima vs. MVP 2, Fri. 10/1, 1 PM ET/10 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins the rematch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty clowny on their part for sure

It's pretty much was their best fight of the year as far as rivalry and hype goes I never care about rematches but this one was appropriate and they 3 round it. Both those guys had more fight in them.

Thought MVP deserved the win. Dropped Lima twice if not 3 times.
Douglas didn't hurt him at all.
Also, Lima has looked terrible last 3 fights.

Hope he takes a UFC contract and gets focused.
Nothing for him in Bellator anymore.

i liked how even though lima was ranked ahead of page, page came out last. bellator is such a joke. good job scott cocker

Lima won and these Bellator events are painful to watch, it was so much more entertaining under Bjorn, he seems to have so many enemies and so much hate but I swear when Bjorn ran it the fights and events were so much more fun, lots of good matchups and events. Since Coker came the events are really bad and hard to watch, its King of the Cage but with much worse commentary team

Weasle breakdown of the first 2 rounds of the fight, he makes some good points:

Thats kind of nonsense though. A spinning leg kick from MVP that doesnt really land is scored as a "medium attack"? I gave up after that. He's trying to present subjective nonsense as objective. I'm out.

I'm not going to argue about a terrible fight with a guy who literally scored every round for the guy that lost.

It all came down to the first round in a pretty non eventful fight.

Move on dude.
I only scored 1&3 for Lima but you’re right… fight was ass

Can someone explain how Bellator can do a card in London and the UFC cant?

Shambolic organisation.

Genuinely don’t want to hear another bad word towards the UFC ever again.
What did you say? {<jordan}

UFC main card was 10 times worse lmao

What did you say? {<jordan}

UFC main card was 10 times worse lmao

<36><36>

Firstly, the main card doesn’t equal the entire event. The prelims were fantastic, of high quality, and featured several top tier female athletes.

Secondly, I’d rather watch the UFC main card again, 147 times, back to back, instead of watching a single second of Bellator 267 again.

Thirdly, go and jump back into bed with Coker and enjoy his company you little predator.

<36><36>

Firstly, the main card doesn’t equal the entire event. The prelims were fantastic, of high quality, and featured several top tier female athletes.

Secondly, I’d rather watch the UFC main card again, 147 times, back to back, instead of watching a single second of Bellator 267 again.

Thirdly, go and jump back into bed with Coker and enjoy his company you little predator.
Watch the main card again and post proof, ya goof

I didn't vote here, i would have voted for MVP!!

Back