• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP Bellator 267: Lima vs. MVP 2, Fri. 10/1, 1 PM ET/10 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins the rematch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very good!

81426-2497985.png
You too Six, very nice picks !

They might as well do a trilogy now.

Damn that was boring. Lima fell off a cliff from his 2018 self. Kick that leg and wrestle, amazing his coachs sucked so bad.

That's a little bit of goal post moving.
MVP has proven at this point that he can hold his own against the top talent of Bellator. That's something no one wanted to admit.
He's 34 years old, I certainly hope he can hold his own.

It's not like he's a young prospect.

MVP is going to get absolutely destroyed by Amosov if they fight.

Hi.
Hello.
You're right.
Awesome.

Why was this not five rounds? No idea.

But have you seen that ramp and the jumbo-tron?!
Bellasnore only does five rounders for title fights.

A
Yeah, its about time Bellator starts doing 5 round main events but i guess they dont want to "copy the UFC" on that.
apparently they don’t want to copy them in success either

what an absolute garbage card. why is bellator so consistently unwatchable?

I was hoping when Coker took over that it would be more akin to Strikeforce, which had a bunch of legit fighter and match ups.

Instead its a worse version than it used to be when Eddie was champ, Chandler, Lombard and those other legit fighters. Even the fights that look like they should be exciting mostly end up being shit.

what an absolute garbage card. why is bellator so consistently unwatchable?
They have some good stuff here and there but it is wierd . its like beyond the talent that they get i dont get it they have so many snooze fest fights . even the finishes tonight were boring(that heel hook was cool though) which is amazing lol

I will need a lot of my weed to recover from this bullshit. Anyway, goodnight my fellow sherdoggers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back