Bellator 242 Friday July 24th

R1: Wilson (Claxton just wants to clinch against the cage and stall... not a successful game plan in 2020)

Ohhh JJ had the round sealed, but MAYBE he let it slip right at the end. Claxton controlled the first half but boring. Then JJ got his back and dominated for 90 seconds but the escape and quick gnp...IDK.

lines are evens right now for live bet but dunno who's winning

Wilson looks gassed. Weight cut effect. Got it 1-1.

Claxton clear rd 2. Most likely rd 1 split, I think each guy gets at least one judge giving it to them.

R1: Wilson (Claxton just wants to clinch against the cage and stall... not a successful game plan in 2020)
R2: Claxton (Claxton just held Wilson against the cage and did ZERO damage, but Wilson wasn't able to get his back off the cage, so...)

R2: Claxton (Claxton just held Wilson against the cage and did ZERO damage, but Wilson wasn't able to get his back off the cage, so...)
Wouldn't be opposed to ref asking for more work against the cage, at least usman is constantly doing something even if it's shitty foot stomps and baby punches to body.

Claxton 30-27, 29-28, 29-28 is my random guess but rds 1 and 3 pretty tough to score.

Probably gonna be 2-1 Claxton. Think there's a case for Wilson taking round 3 and no serious case for Claxton taking round 1 though.

Wilson took him down, controlled him, took his back, threatened submissions, but Claxton pushed him against the cage and landed 3 seconds of ground and pound, and that is somehow close? I don't buy it. That was an obvious Wilson round.

Glad I only have a bet on the main event. Bandejas and Pettis will actually fight for your money.

No idea who won the Claxton/Wilson fight. I assume Claxton, due to wall and stall.

I think Wilson stole the round at the end so I'd say 2-1 but I'm biased. Got .25u on him.

Well, like I said before, stalling against the cage isn't a successful game plan in 2020.

Wilson landed the meaningful shots in R2 and R3, while Claxton just held him against the cage and didn't throw much of anything.

Still surprised one judge gave it to Wilson 30-27.

Man, I thought for sure they were gonna give it to Claxton when they said the last judge gave a 30-27, I thought the 2nd round was a big shot away from a 10-8 lol..I think the judges were like fans thinking fuck this wall n stall bs

Back