Bellator 242 Friday July 24th

I don’t know if they will, but i hope props come out for this event cause I don’t know if i like playing anyone straight. Maybe a few distance/no distance ones that interest me.

I don’t know if they will, but i hope props come out for this event cause I don’t know if i like playing anyone straight. Maybe a few distance/no distance ones that interest me.
just wiki capping so far, but JJ Wilson as a dog interest me as well as JOrdan Mein..a little surprised to see Pico such a big favorite, the dude he's fighting must be trash, but even then..I think Pettis should win

just wiki capping so far, but JJ Wilson as a dog interest me as well as JOrdan Mein..a little surprised to see Pico such a big favorite, the dude he's fighting must be trash, but even then..I think Pettis should win
I think Sergio is better too. I thought most of the ex UFC fighters have done well in Bellator. Sergio has beaten some pretty decent guys in the UFC.

Im on Bandejas. Great tdd and better striker. Plus: Bandejas have ko power, Pettis not.
I still haven't watched any recent tape on Bandejas (just know him from knocking out McGregor wannabe), but I just think Pettis knows how to win fights and he'll play to his strengths and Bandejas's weaknesses. But I'll have to dig in a little more because I know Bandejas is a very good striker.

Who's that guy with a UFC win streak that lost to Bandejas at the very beginning of both of their careers? The wrestler...

I still haven't watched any recent tape on Bandejas (just know him from knocking out McGregor wannabe), but I just think Pettis knows how to win fights and he'll play to his strengths and Bandejas's weaknesses. But I'll have to dig in a little more because I know Bandejas is a very good striker.

This is pretty much my exact read on it. I think Bandejas has the skills to win, but I think Pettis's experience and ability to squeak out rounds may make a difference.

Pettis is undersized. He might struggle here.

Any sites that to bet in Bellator events? I usually use Bovada but they dont seem to carry Bellator.

JJ Wilson is slick af on the ground and im assuming Tywan will take the fight to the ground. If Emmanuel Sanchez can sub Tywan then so can Wilson. I wouldnt be surprised if Wilson gets a late sub in the fight.

Any sites that to bet in Bellator events? I usually use Bovada but they dont seem to carry Bellator.

Bovada always has Bellator. You just have to find it.

When you click on UFC/MMA next to game lines select in drop down menu Bellator:

wv0o2U.jpg

Badass thanks for letting me know.

Not sure if it's relevant, but Jay Jay is a BJJ world champion. He's fought only one guy with a winning record, but he trains with what is effectively the NZ branch of ATT so I'd imagine his wrestling is passable

Not sure if it's relevant, but Jay Jay is a BJJ world champion. He's fought only one guy with a winning record, but he trains with what is effectively the NZ branch of ATT so I'd imagine his wrestling is passable
Ya, I must say I think Jay Jay is the play for Friday.

Last edited:
Back