Bellator 242 Friday July 24th

Not sure if it's relevant, but Jay Jay is a BJJ world champion. He's fought only one guy with a winning record, but he trains with what is effectively the NZ branch of ATT so I'd imagine his wrestling is passable
Black belt word champion?

Ya, I must say I think Jay Jay is the play for Friday.

Dude missed weight, had to keep cutting and still didn't make it, don't know if it's such a good play at this moment

Yeah, im having second thoughts about it. Im pretty set on Jason Jackson but not so sure about Wilson anymore. His cardio could be compromised.

Rooting for Cass Bell tonight! I think he's 5-0 with all finishes and he's from the town 7 miles north of where I live.

I think Claxton will win if he doesn't make a stupid mistake and decides to take down the other guy who has good submission skills.

When: July 24, 2020
Time: 5:45pm PT / 8:45pm ET
Prelims: Live and free on YouTube
Main Card: Live and free on the Paramount Network

Main Card (Paramount Network)

• Ricky Bandejas vs. Sergio Pettis (Bantamweight)
• Jason Jackson vs. Jordan Mein (Lightweight)
• Tywan Claxton vs. Jay Jay Wilson (Featherweight)
• Aaron Pico vs. Solo Hatley (Featherweight)

Preliminary Card (YouTube)

• Mark Lemminger vs. Jake Smith (Welterweight)
• Raufeon Stots vs. Cass Bell (Bantamweight)
• Rudy Schaffroth vs. Ras Hylton (Heavyweight)

1950.png

Pico finally got tired of being KO'd by way less talented guys. Takedown, gnp, back take to rnc, goodnight.

That takedown was kind of absurd, the facial reaction from opponent looked shook upon landing.

Yeah he did a good job initially with his hips and Pico just powerlifted him from a weird angle and dumped him. That's elite level wrestling.

Bellator doing all their interviews 6 feet away haha

Yeah he did a good job initially with his hips and Pico just powerlifted him from a weird angle and dumped him. That's elite level wrestling.
"Wait... You're telling me I could've done this in ALL of my fights??? FUCK!!!"

Hello, I haven't been here in a while, let's see if there are good fights tonight, I have two small bets Pico-Solo u1.5 -200 and Mein +120.
no bet on main event. I rewatched Bandejas vs Archuleta, big robbery imo. Pettis is a better striker, better defense but Bandejas size and counter style could work, thoughts?

Back